• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Offer too good to refuse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jr dragster T

Reaction score
Look's like it's coming along good. One time when I was storing a 2 cycle engine I poured some oil in the plug hole for winter storage. And boy was it EVER hard to get going next spring. I was there for 45 minutes pulling!

Kenny_McCormic

Kartless....
Reaction score
Ride report, fiddled with idle speed, got on, CAUTIOUSLY with thumb on kill, pulled in clutch and popped it in first. Clutch works great, grabs TOO GOOD when I let it go.

Rolled around yard, putted to not snow covered area and gunned it. BRAAAAAAP front wheel lifted off ground, I think its has pretty **** good power. VID coming soon

crazycart

RedNek Engineering
Reaction score
Sweet man, it reminds me of my Kawasaki KD100, just bigger. Them 250's make around 23 horsepower so its a good old school ripper. My 200 makes just over 26 and that things pretty darn quick. Cant wait for the vid :thumbsup:

Kenny_McCormic

Kartless....
Reaction score
Its pretty boggy and foggy right now, 20* weather, lack of air filter, and premix in the tank kinda screws with it. Come spring im changing the trans oil (this stuff is milky from sitting) getting a UNI pod for it and re jetting for the pod filter if needed. The idle needs a lot of adjustment, too cold out to get it warmed up(my fingers/legs freeze).

crazycart

RedNek Engineering
Reaction score
Yeah its around 20* here too. There's a few inches of snow on the ground already and there's more coming tomorrow. If i had the bike, i would take off the oil injection. Its a 30+ year old bike and if that fails (which it easily could) Your piston is melted. I run premix in all my 2 strokes except that kd100 and the sleds.

Kenny_McCormic

Kartless....
Reaction score

crazycart

RedNek Engineering
Reaction score
No not really a dune vehicle. They are great all around offroaders/mudders. I recommend you get it, i bet it'll be the funnest toy you have. If you do, wear a helmet, and lean. That is key when riding a 3 wheeler. Great for 300$

Kenny_McCormic

Kartless....
Reaction score
I am now VERY VERY VERY angry, changed trans oil that was full of water n ****, fire it up and HUGE blue burnt motor oil (trans takes 10-40)smoke cloud appears! Now I gotta pull the engine out and split cases!

crazycart

RedNek Engineering
Reaction score
Same thing with my ATC250R, i just found a crack in the case when i pulled the top end. That's why it was smoking so **** much. Splitting the cases is easy, it just takes time.

Kenny_McCormic

Kartless....
Reaction score
Same thing with my ATC250R, i just found a crack in the case when i pulled the top end. That's why it was smoking so **** much. Splitting the cases is easy, it just takes time.

Grind n alumiloy. I dont think mine is cracked, just a blown case gasket is my guess, followed by a crank seal.

crazycart

RedNek Engineering
Reaction score
You can check&replace the crank seal very easily without splitting the case. Check out that first

Status
Not open for further replies.