• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Offer too good to refuse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny_McCormic

Kartless....
Reaction score
Kenny's and Tyler's dirt bikes thread.

Put my manco on CL to see if I would get any offers and GOT THIS!

would you be willing to trade for my two enduros one needs minor work maybe just a good battery charge the other needs a cylinder and a have a brand new 40 over piston with rings and rod and brand new battery that i just put the acid in i paid 140 just for the piston and 30 for the batery and 200 each for the bikes i need them out of the way and a can give the go kart to my neice and nephew my loss is your gain they are extreamly clean for their ager no rust at all both are stock candy red 250 f11 kawasaki enduros both streat leagal and will do almost 80 both transmitions are in great shape they are oil injecten 2 stokes

I hope this works out!!!

Last edited:

Kenny_McCormic

Kartless....
Reaction score
GOT EM!

Fresh off the truck, the ****ty lookin one is closer to running.

Almost running should just need some carb work.

No jug :( have a 1mm over piston for it along with the pipe and a semi complete carb(these are piston port engines)

Here they will sit till its spring and the mud dries up.

Only 1 bad tire, have 1 battery. 6 volt system.
I plan on making the crap one a runner first, then make the other one nice and pretty for street use if I ever get around to it.

Forgot my camera was in macro mode :mad2:

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Now you can go do some face rubbin'! If he ever shows back up, that is... :arf:

Kenny_McCormic

Kartless....
Reaction score
I have slightly gained respect for mikuni the carb on this bad boy has 'drum roll' A MAIN JET CARTRIDGE! No need to pull the carb out of the bike, just pull the big bolt out of the side of the bowl and the main is screwed into said bolt.

crazycart

RedNek Engineering
Reaction score
Yep, turkey day crap..in iowa.

Kenny, that's a nice score! About time you got a real Mans toy :thumbsup:

Kenny_McCormic

Kartless....
Reaction score
Todays progress

1. Carb clean and assembled, mounted up NEED an air filter
2. Fixed bent kickstand
3. spent ~2 hours kicking it (go gotta freakin put your back into this thing), have fire and fuel, compression is high enough to make a diamond, will pop every now and a few times it actually ran for a few seconds.

GETTIN THERE

Still need to

Get it running
fix back tire
figure out if clutch works or not(when in gear with the lever down it doesnt disengage from the motor, I hope its just suck and once I make it run it will fix itself).

crazycart

RedNek Engineering
Reaction score
Usually the clutch will free up. My IT200 is that way, it only works when the engine is running/warm. And if you think that's a lot to kick, try kicking over a 490. If your under 160 lbs, you wont even be able to budge the kicker. I am 6 foot, 180, and i have a very hard time kicking it over if its not leaning on something. I wear hard bottom boots to start it because it just about breaks your foot if your wearing a regular shoe. But goodluck with them man, they should be able to ride a wheelie purdy good!

Kenny_McCormic

Kartless....
Reaction score
I've kick started a 200 cc 4 cycle liquid cooled enduro bike with no probelem. I'm around 5'9-5'10 and 120 lbs.

Decompression is great. At 10 years old I could start grandpas 250cc 4 stroke quad(also a Kawi IIRC, that thing would kick a grown man off like a bull if you floored it in 1st), with the help of the decompression lever.

IT ALMOST RUNS, I think its full of oil, if I get the plug glowing red and put it in like that it will fire right up for a minute and smoke like a prop in a EPA propaganda video. Every time she goes for a little longer, got it revving to 3 grand last time!

Status
Not open for further replies.