What did you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mckutzy

Reaction score
....... up till now.......Master link is fine........

Jimmy rigging in a pinch(it happends).......... or just for giggs....... well that would be PAFR'ing it....

Dude..... gotta put down the 'clear and skoal pipe........clearly your hand-eye coordination isnt up to stuff......for the average hand tool and a freehand grinder(in your case, that cam you butchered)..........

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Ok i will. I guess I must not have hit the roller completely back in its' spot. But this chain breaker helps a lot. Show us a how-to video? That'd be cool.

....... up till now.......Master link is fine........

Jimmy rigging in a pinch(it happends).......... or just for giggs....... well that would be PAFR'ing it....

Dude..... gotta put down the 'clear and skoal pipe........clearly your hand-eye coordination isnt up to stuff......for the average hand tool and a freehand grinder(in your case, that cam you butchered)..........

Well...as usual...you go off the deep end with limited knowledge...grinding the end off helps....but choosing and positioning the back up...(socket ...not nut) is even more important.

Do NOT base your statements on your inadequacy...ergo: "Most people don't know....ect..."

I'm not going to waste my time making stupid videos to explain something I figured out on my own at the age of 8

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Did any body else buy anyhing on craigs list or have a good deal or are we just gonna bash a guy and his chain breaker.

Find a different thread to hijack! This one is about buying stuff!!!

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
We are just gonna bash a guy and his chain breaker. Reminds me of a guy bragging about HF wheels. WHATEVER....

BUT...since you want some useless Craigslist buys: how about my 1994 F150 4x4 Flareside currently residing at the Ford dealership?

Bwdeaton

Reaction score
I got a good deal on all the parts going into my current buggy build. The frame and motor were $100 and then I bought a parts buggy for the fox suspension, front a arms and brakes, and the wheels and tires. Spent about $300 on everything else so $400 total so far, but I still have things to buy to get it finished.

FreeRunner15

=======
Reaction score
Double-Cut Carbide Burr.

Because porting a cylinder head takes forever with anything else.

ADDED: be very careful with these.They work very well but they like to "bite" into whatever you are working on. But very well worth the $6.50 and free shipping.

B.M.800

TheBeal.
Reaction score
Got these a few weeks ago. Came with 2 plows, 2 decks, and an assortment of extra wheels n tires.

{edit} you know... these are right side up on my desktop...

Attachments

• IMG_2472.jpg
    IMG_2472.jpg
    326.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2481.jpg
    IMG_2481.jpg
    422.6 KB · Views: 9

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
Buddy of mine just got a new Edelbrock carburetor for his Monte Carlo he wants to get running.

Notice the title of this thread is "What did you buy?", emphasis mine.

I mean we can start posting what friends, relatives and minor acquaintances bought and on and on and on, and really derail this thread in a hijack of bad form.

We don't know (or care) who your buddy is; he's not on the forum. Oh, it's like this isn't it:

FreeRunner15

=======
Reaction score
Notice the title of this thread is "What did you buy?", emphasis mine.

I mean we can start posting what friends, relatives and minor acquaintances bought and on and on and on, and really derail this thread in a hijack of bad form.

We don't know (or care) who your buddy is; he's not on the forum. Oh, it's like this isn't it:

Good point :p.
I'll let you have that one.
hmmmm...what else did I buy recently? Should be noticeable.

B.M.800

TheBeal.
Reaction score
So. Is this too old to reply to anymore?

Cuz I bought myself a (3 month late)birthday present.

Remington 121 fieldmaster, made in 1945.

Maybe in another 3 months Ill get me myself a Christmas present...

Attachments

• IMG_2793.JPG
    IMG_2793.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 7

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
Got these a few weeks ago. Came with 2 plows, 2 decks, and an assortment of extra wheels n tires.

What's your plans for those derelict mowers? I can dig those old-school tractor/mowers though. Good fixer-uppers.

This recently followed me home.
1968 Kaiser Willys CJ5.

Attachments

• cj502.jpg
    cj502.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 3

Keystone Motorsports

But who was phone?
Reaction score
I have 3, now 4. None are mounted on anything anymore at the moment, and all work fine, but when I see a $50 coupon I get weak in the knees and buy one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.