ST2-NG Pre-build "Think Tank"

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
Can't go wrong with a HANS anytime. Let's face it, how often will you twist around in the seat to try to look behind you to see if Earnhardt's ghost is about to pass you?

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Well my dad and brother came down for Thanksgiving. They brought me the sled and took the trailer back with them for the time being. So when I have time, I'll tear into the sled and see what's going on with it. My brother complains it doesn't pull very easily still. Do have my Vintage sleds book now so I might be able to read more on it.

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Couple questions:

1. Plans call for the spindle arms (where tie rod ends bolt to) are setup to be out front, rather than rear ward like they would normally be. Is there a way to setup proper Ackerman angle with that?

2. Depending on how stiff the manual steering is, I may look into doing Prius electric power steering. $200 or so from ebay and other places. Problem is, not sure on how much power it draws. I've read 60 amps, but I've not seen any documentation to confirm or dispute this. Anyone happen to know?