I'm on concrete floor 8-10 hours a day. Standing the whole time. We are supposed to wear leather shoes with steel or composite toe. I wear New Balance Tektrel tennis shoes in the summer months. Most comfortable tennis shoe I've ever worn. Started wearing boots again this week with the cooler temps. I prefer boots, but I gets damn hot in the plant in the summer. My feet would kill me back in the day. I have a couple par of the Red Wing Irish Setter Wingshooter boots. Super comfy and tough. They do get a little warm after a while. Carhartt Rugged Flex boots are also very comfortable. Have a few pairs of them also. The Red Wings are around $240 a pair, but well worth it if you can. The Carhartts around $125 and worth every penny as well. The Propper series 100 tactical boot is also super comfy. I have a few of those as well and only around $100 but no safety toe. One thing I don't cheap out on is footwear. I rotate through all my boots depending on the day. Don't get me started on winter, hunting, hiking and Muck boots. I have a ton of boots, but they last me forever and something for every situation. I might have a boot problem.