• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Quick bits

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Last week, we were informed that our parent organization sold off some of our dealerships, so we have been bought out by another company. Our store has been closed since Monday the 17th and probably will be closed until tomorrow the 19th or possibly until the 21st, this friday. They are trying to train us on the new programs, but they have done a very poor job at actually getting us setup.

On top of that, we're also going from Spectrum internet to Allo, so a lot of our stuff is still finicky. Another thing is, the last program we were using, hasn't been released because of contractual issues. Honestly they should've give all of us off this whole week, paid, and had us come back next week and train on the new stuff. Yes we are being paid to be here, but we're wasting so much time doing nothing that it hasn't been beneficial for us to be here.

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
Your getting paid, so it is worth your time to be there. That’s how it works. When I worked for Buick we were bought and sold 5 times in 12 years and moved the whole dealership to new locations 3 times.

Kartorbust

Reaction score
That's an absurd amount of buyouts and moves. I doubt our acquisition is abnormal. Technically it's a done deal but not at the same time. Lawyers are mucking up the waters with the documents as per usual. Just seems like the original owner made this as difficult as possible for the stores he sold off.

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Just haven't posted much that's been worth while. Past weekend my dad came down and stayed with us for 4 days. Got two more lights installed in the garage. Added a third light switch in there as well to separate interior and exterior lights.