• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Quick bits

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Found out my dad has lung cancer on Tuesday. To late to do anything about. Just a matter of time.

That really sucks to hear. My dad is almost 70, his parents also only lived to be in their 50s. His dad died of pancreatic cancer, when my dad was only 4, in 1956.

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Having our first measurable snowfall here right now. Thankfully I bought a shovel back in October when I thought it was going to snow by Halloween.

FlyFrog

Reaction score
got one snow for about 2 min in early october but none since. aint really that cold here yet, im still riding, even tho i usally ride all year with few exceptions

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
i just got me a real welder after wanting one forever i paid 250 bucks from fb marketplace and it is a MONSTEROUS stick welder. got it last saturday and the lights on my truck died on my way home in the dark so i got to the nearest town with my flashers on to find out the switch was ruined by the mouse palace behind it.

Dingocat

Broke
Reaction score
Buddy just got a new coleman ct100u for half off (250) from tsc because it got returned because of a "loud noise and smoking" probably going to throw a 212 or equiv. at it.

EDIT
We also brought my bike and picked up Jake's ct70, the three of us ripped around for a few hours in the dark after20211227_190621.jpg20211227_194438.jpg

Last edited:

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Jeez no one seems to know their way around a wrench anymore. Well good on him for getting a decent bike at a reasonable cost.