• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Quick bits

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
i made freind in my new town hes go a whole backyard size barn which is very nice, but gravel floor bad lighting plenty of space two tall doors and he has a side shaft kholer wheel horse which is very nice we have been riipin and fixin my yerfdog last night we changed a engine mounting bolt because it was bent and now its a grade 8 with a nylon lock nut and the tierod end was bent very badly and we crushed it back on in the vice and tightened it and its good to go again it was snowy with no traction we had a blast! and we also welded a small yard trailer type hitch on it because we take tools back and forth between houses

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score
i made freind in my new town hes go a whole backyard size barn which is very nice, but gravel floor bad lighting plenty of space two tall doors and he has a side shaft kholer wheel horse which is very nice we have been riipin and fixin my yerfdog last night we changed a engine mounting bolt because it was bent and now its a grade 8 with a nylon lock nut and the tierod end was bent very badly and we crushed it back on in the vice and tightened it and its good to go again it was snowy with no traction we had a blast! and we also welded a small yard trailer type hitch on it because we take tools back and forth between houses
Sounds like you had a successful day! :D

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
well yesterday i was taking my old craftsman mower home and she backfires 1ft long flames and the town cop stopped me when i got home and whined about my yerfdog and gave my mom a 50$ ticket he has never seen me drive it. and he said he has pictures but never showed any and i asked him about them he changed the topic. sound sketchy to me like he just wants to give out a ticket. and ive asked people in town and nobody minds my yerfdog exept some old idiotic lady who thinks shes above the law...

Karts of Kaos

the many mowers guy
Reaction score
that doesn't seem right. we need retaliation. maybe you will have to let him rip around in it so he will stop. don't know if he has kids but if so maybe make friends with them and get them interested in karting. offer to help fix his mower and stuff and explain that you only learned about it for gokarts. or maybe we will have to organize a Karters rights group and go on a rights for karts parade through your town. he cant ticket us if we are faster than his police car.

jamyers

Reaction score
...gave my mom a 50$ ticket he has never seen me drive it. and he said he has pictures but never showed any and i asked him about them he changed the topic. sound sketchy to me like he just wants to give out a ticket....
Contest the ticket. Get him before a judge, and ask to see the pictures. If he's making stuff up and handing out tickets and collecting fines, that's extortion and needs to stop.

If there are legitimate complaints against you (even from little old busybody ladies), you need a muffler.

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Yep, in the end he is a police officer, and even if he's being a bit of a jerk ya gotta at least contest it through the system correctly. And in the end a muffler is worth not ticking off the neighbors.

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Welp, got some information from my VW buggy. According to the engine code, it's a December 1965 1300cc. Generator is from at least 1967 12 volt at 30 amps.

Attachments

• 20210128_200359.jpg
    20210128_200359.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 1
  • 20210129_115041.jpg
    20210129_115041.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies i gotta find out if he has kids if he does im 100% picking one of em up in my yerfdog also it has a muffler and its in need of replacing but its mainly people that just see my freinds blowing stop signs because it was an icy road for the last week and we where stoping the best we could also i wanna contest the ticket but my parents wont let me also ill pay the ticket i sold the rupp dart kart i have so i can pay it

Dingocat

Broke
Reaction score
Budget, could you possibly use some punctuation lmao. Ripped around on the go karts and mower last night at like 10. Didn't break anything and the mower ran great and was a riot. We also took advantage of my air compresser wood stove and had it cranked up to 600 °f.

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
lol you just built this in a day????? its taking me since april 2020 to finish my wooden go-kart lol
Lol stuff tends to take two or three days to get fully done and ripping but, the four wheeler is 90% done. im getting another one today, and its gonna be a basement cold days project i think. and i can have it done within a week possibly. And btw ive never driven a four wheeler other than a 125cc that my freind had and it was a brand new one, and also my 212 swapped one. This should be a fun atv

Kartorbust

Reaction score
I'm out in a fish house for the Jaycee's ice fishing tournament.

Attachments

• 16120384296381680645210030934602.jpg
    16120384296381680645210030934602.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
This happened, also i got the little 125 swapped four wheeler to brap to life today just gotta find one bolt and put the carb on tommrow and she will be goin! And also the other four wheeler just needs a bunch of bolts a harness and i have the rest

Attachments

• 20210130_131512.jpg
    20210130_131512.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20210130_131703.jpg
    20210130_131703.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20210130_131708.jpg
    20210130_131708.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0