Master Hack
Well-known member
But mine doesnt have those purdy colors onnit!
Clearly the shop pixies have slipped in there and swapped some pieces around then. Better start setting traps.I have tried that orientation as well as the other 81,000 orientations I dreamt up.
i’m sure. The opposite end works fine with dry balls!Are you sure the lack of grease isn’t causing the binding? Just a light coating on your balls when you assemble them may help you out!
( Puns and all innuendos implied. )
Clearly!Clearly the shop pixies have slipped in there and swapped some pieces around then. Better start setting traps.
I'm not at liberty to discuss the counter rotation details. I can say that rate of counter is variable and adjusted by the driver To suit conditions.I noticed the brakes only counter rotate on one side. Is that normal. And you have too many wires. You need a weed eater to trim some of those wires back. Looks great otherwise with my good eye closed.