• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Predator 212 ridding mower

Reaction score
My friend built a mini bike with a 224 and put a stage 3 straight pipe on and costed like $29 ish and mine was $11.99 and I personally think mine sounds better Because his is quiet at lower rpm’s when mine seems louder.

Rat

Reaction score
My friend built a mini bike with a 224 and put a stage 3 straight pipe on and costed like $29 ish and mine was $11.99 and I personally think mine sounds better Because his is quiet at lower rpm’s when mine seems louder.
While loud pipes may save lives, loud doesn't mean squat for speed. Loud AF also has a tendency to piss of entire residential neighborhoods... thankfully nobody has so much as shot me a dirty look over my loud AF 617 twin on dual straights.

Rat

Reaction score
I made my own.
No that's not a Predator Hemi, just a Hemi head swapped "Hisun" GX200 clone (the original needs valve seals)
1000001983.jpg

Rat

Reaction score
Is there any way to make the tip of the exhaust have the blue ish burt look? I heard to heat it up to red then let it cool and I also heard to just let it run. would this straight pipe cause it to pop when I let off the throttle? if not what can I do to make it pop?
Artificial bluing looks stupid... let it blue on it's own if it's going to.

minutes of WOT cruising and BOOM it's blue.

Fun fact, quality stainless (304 or better) turns gold (unfortunately it turns sh★t brown eventually too)
1000001984.jpg

Reaction score
It turned out alright. The other side wasn’t as good, I think it got too hot but it still looks good imo

Reaction score
I did 1in off the end and slowly move around but get it hot and then move about another 1in farther but don’t get it as hot. It was my first time and I never did it before so there may be better ways Then that

Speedster

Reaction score
Thank you. I wish I knew how to post a video because it sounds awesome and it shot a flame. It’s louder than my friends stage 3 straight pipe 🤯 which was like $28 and mine was $11.99
I don't know how to put a video on here, unless it is on YouTube. Maybe, you can hit the attach files button, and select the video if you have it downloaded on the computer. But it might be too big. I'd love to hear it!

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
I don't know how to put a video on here, unless it is on YouTube. Maybe, you can hit the attach files button, and select the video if you have it downloaded on the computer. But it might be too big. I'd love to hear it!
Linking from YouTube is the only way.

Speedster

Reaction score
There are, it's called stop being a poser and let it blue naturally if it's going toView attachment 147290
Mote ride time, more blue
For the look he is going for, what he did looks absolutely swell. I like how bright it is. It makes it look like a hot rod. Great on a SpeedMower. I think it looks a lot better than that bike in the picture... Oh, I'm sorry. Is that yours?

Last edited: