My Mini Bike setup, looking for the Adventure Mode......

Bansil

Painter of gnomes....
Reaction score
1st real ride, took it up the road, video is long 23 min and the view isnt great. I found another setting when I got home to do .5:1 and it looks wide view...so will try next. Bike did great, it has been 23 years and forgot, but relearned the leaning and looking at where you want to go and not in front of you...

So in a bit I will take the other one out , the stock one

Bansil

Painter of gnomes....
Reaction score
Went for another ride, but on mine again...didnt feel like moving the tiller and mower..

Went to Church, through yard, Jungle and into the field using different phone setting:sifone:

I will say this, 2 day old cut and raked hay is slicker than...............:oops::p

Looks like crap (looks better smaller screen window)...phones just don't seem to work when they are in motion...so I will go back to 1st setting and just adjust the camera some

Last edited:

Bansil

Painter of gnomes....
Reaction score
The second video is way better than the first. Damp fresh cut grass is as slick as a sidewalk covered in goose poop!
By me, riding through someone’s hay field could get you killed.
Its my field for feeding my neighbors cows for free...it'll be fine :thumbsup:

Heck, last weekend we were chasing two stupid bulls through it on atv's ,cars and side by sides. Reality and life won't hurt the hay, old farmer told me it'll be fine...so...it'll be fine :cool:

Only rule we have is don't drive on it in the spring if the grass is frozen, that will break and kill it

We are going riding today on property he has down the road, he has a couple miles of trails, we'll see how that goes, will try to video it for you folks

Last edited:

Bansil

Painter of gnomes....
Reaction score
So, great time yesterday...long day

We loaded trailer and Lisa said "I hear air leaking"

sure enough, brand new trailer tire leaking...ugh...4 plugs later it held air (gotta take it off so she can take to work and get patched on Monday) so after 1 hr delay in 90* heat we hit the road, 20 minutes later...

before ride.jpg

Like I said, other than a ride/trip thru a fence at like 9 years old, she hasn't been on 2 wheels other than a 2 minute ride when these were new...in 40+ years
She did extremely well...she now has a pair of riding jeans...once we get the blood out 😬

oops...mama got hurt.jpg

She is fine, just a small puncture wound and she is going to be sore, after 4th crash she said, 'lets go home and relax on the porch with a glass of wine, after a bath"

so the video is raw unedited and I stopped it when I had to take helmet off so you guys only see 2 crashes.

the worst was an extreme off canter uphill....this was way too rough for a newbie...she did great tho'

She rolled to the right with bike upside down it ran until it didn't... 😕 went to start it and...no go...rope wouldn't budge.

Hydrolocked...so I pulled the plug, cranked her over to remove the oil from cylinder....dipped plug in the gas tank to remove the oil, blew it off and started it...after a few minutes no more mosquito fogging 🤪😁

She had a ball and now agreed she needed more time on it...🙄

So here is video of the 1st 20 min. we actually rode for about an hour, after 4th wreck she was done, all wrecks involved the damn mud holes that atv people like so much...

Next? gotta fix pressure washer today to clean these things

ETA to add the knobby front is a win/win...I will be changing her's out this week