• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

If you could make motorized type of vehicle you wanted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
UGH!!!!! I've had lemonparty sent to my phone thru MMS.... :ack2:

kazkepox

Pro- one idea to the next
Reaction score
well I see a fine oppertunity to do some necroing. I would like a Buggy like the barricuda with a 'busa engine. but the twist is that it would be bagged and some cool rims. lol also a gixxer kart and an enduro kart with twin 250cc engines

Rotore

Teh SPIK
Reaction score
I'd take a sachs 303, get it port and polished, add a small smart turbo or gt12, mikuni, custom exhaust an easy 12k RPM and throw it on the drag kart with the same polar clutch setup Tyler has on his dragster.

Kaptain Krunch

Pro Junk Collector
Reaction score

ed1380

Banned
Reaction score
ill take a gixxerkart with a LS1

kazkepox

Pro- one idea to the next
Reaction score
for the love of God Yes, everyone should have one of these, I think my next project after the race kart has been found
1. get a big bike motor
2. buy/build offroad frame
3. put it all together
4. ???
5. profit

Kenny_McCormic

Kartless....
Reaction score
I have been thinking for quite some time about buying the whole front subframe(engine, trans, suspension, front end) out of a FWD V8 caddy, and using it to replace the backseat of a Geo metro. The metro shouldn't need as much beefing up like it would with a front engine setup, most of the tourqe would be on the caddy frame.

TLDR Rear engine RWD geo w/ a 4.6 Northstar V8.

newrider3

Reaction score
Something like a VW sandrail, but low to the ground, slick street tires, progressive suspension, and a Ford 460 motor (open lake pipes) and ZF5 5 speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.