$150.00 Pawn Shop find

Status
Not open for further replies.

jandj

Reaction score
For clarification, my comments are aimed at proper Go Karts. Not Quad Runners. Go Buggies or contraptions of any similar kind. Nothing wrong with 'em if they are your cup of tea, they're just not what I'm talking about in my posts. As to the videos above - if you are stupid enough to drive a yard kart off a ramp you (almost) deserve to get hurt.

exenos

Project Nut
Reaction score
The green one is a "proper" go kart. That was the one I was more pointing at. The other two I just added for the heck of it.

jandj

Reaction score
Yeah, that's the kind of Kart I mean...and the vid is proof of "You can't fix stupid". All the cages in the world won't keep folks like that safe.

bshinn

Reaction score
The green one is a "proper" go kart. That was the one I was more pointing at. The other two I just added for the heck of it.

And the jackass launched it off a ramp & endo'd it! Kart was never designed for anything close to that. Something about that genepool thing comes to mind.

I would have much rather been ejected from that than the one with a cage like the 2nd video.

Amped

Reaction score
And the jackass launched it off a ramp & endo'd it! Kart was never designed for anything close to that. Something about that genepool thing comes to mind.

I would have much rather been ejected from that than the one with a cage like the 2nd video.

You know what say ' If you're gonna be stupid you better be tough". :lolgoku:

Status
Not open for further replies.