Recent content by conradf

  1. C

    new line of harbor freight engines, the predator series?

    I just (an hour ago) installed a new predator 212 on my kids' Dingo...no problem, started first pull. Needed to drill 2 small holes to locate return spring from throttle. everything else bolted right up...Dont know about reliability or speed as of yet, just started to rain.
  2. C

    dingo direct replacement engine?

    can anyone tell me if the harbor freight predator 212 will bolt right in to replace my techumseh 6.5? I cannot get this motor to rev up, so thinking cheaper in long run just to replace.
  3. C

    Dingo assembly question

    I think I can get access to a welder, should be no problem. what are you suggesting?
  4. C

    Dingo assembly question

    I notice you have the pedal latch. can you tell me what that is used for? Nice pictures as well, printing them off so I can compare.
  5. C

    Dingo assembly question

    That is a good picture. It does seem that the mounts have been over tightened by a long shot. I will try and re bend back. I will also swap spindles and see what it looks like.
  6. C

    Dingo assembly question

    Thanks in advance for any help, this website is very useful. The assembly is proving to be more challenging that I hoped. The front end alignment does not look correct as well as the pedals (which i incorrectly have reversed). Any help or pictures of proper kart assembly would be great. The...
  7. C

    manco dingo rear wheel removal

    I recently purchased this kart and am in the process of painting and adding a role cage. I am stuck on how to remove the rear wheels at this point. I loosened the large wheel retaining nut, axle locating bolts(?),chain, brake, etc... What am I am missing? Thanks in advance
Top