manco dingo rear wheel removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

conradf

New member
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
I recently purchased this kart and am in the process of painting and adding a role cage.

I am stuck on how to remove the rear wheels at this point. I loosened the large wheel retaining nut, axle locating bolts(?),chain, brake, etc...
What am I am missing?

Thanks in advance
 

Attachments

  • DSC00334.JPG
    DSC00334.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC00335.JPG
    DSC00335.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC00336.JPG
    DSC00336.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC00337.JPG
    DSC00337.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 21

bighead

New member
Messages
4,022
Reaction score
54
Location
Pacific Northwest USA
A 2x2 chunk of wood and BFH.

Don't bend the wheels though. I had one stuck pretty good. Thats a hex axle and rust gets in there pretty easy.

Soak in in kriol or pb blaster before beating on it.

Since you have the hanger off. I would take the whole axle out. Much easier to get the wheel off for much more room to work the axle off.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top