Worlds first ever dual fuel kart!

thatkartbuilder

Reaction score
Suspension came today, bigger than expected which is better than smaller, odd ball spindle size, will need to cut off and change with 5/8, cut old tabs off and make new ones, wanting to wait till rack comes. 1st. Mount rack and steering shaft x wheel. 2nd. See where the pivot ACTUALLY is, then find that length and make tabs. 3rd. Mount arms and rods to right length and shocks. 4th.get the rest of kart organized and wired, possibly floor, and test ride!

thatkartbuilder

Reaction score
The steering rack came a few days ago, way bigger and better than expected, making mounts, and brackets followed by too much grinding, ALMOST DONE!

Here's a mock-up:

thatkartbuilder

Reaction score
Ok, big day today, yesterday was a lot of work, last tabs ground down, new tabs cut, drilled, and attached to a arms then eyeballed to frame, ( Perfectly ), welded on the tabs and shock, and almost everything tightened up, oddball spindle cut and replaced with old 5/8, tires fitted and tested new alternator. it doesn't seem like a lot but I don't have a drill press here or a chop saw.....
Todays task is to finish welds and any other things needed before a test drive but a test drive may occur today!!!

thatkartbuilder

Reaction score
Told my buddies who would sometimes go in the cemetery with their kart, mini dirt bike and pit bike, that the cemetery leads to this nursery behind my woods, so one day they'll either bring that stuff or the two 4 wheelers and my other kart, but my current one would be for like pulling people out of the mud, extra fuel, I'm also gonna carry extra chain, spare belt, tow ropes, chain breaker, some tools and other things I can possibly need, I don't want to be stuck in the nursery not being able to do nothin.

thatkartbuilder

Reaction score
Kart was test-driven yesterday, forgot to upload pics but it's a dream come true!!!
I took the gas eng off tonight, does burnouts every time upon take off!!!! Even with the weight of gas eng