What's in the box?......

Status
Not open for further replies.

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
88
Location
Houston Texas
The last one is me, sitting all the way back, with my arms stretched to drive position (sorta) for room reference.... I'm sitting on the floor. I'm 6' and would want to be up about 4-5" to feel right, otherwise, I feel like I'm IN the body.....
That enough pics for a few hours? LOL :cornut:
 

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
88
Location
Houston Texas
I'm not sure.... Trying to figure that out. I would guess to say 1/2 scale?.....
 

Attachments

  • Boxing_MD-18.jpg
    Boxing_MD-18.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 1930-31-ford-coupe-dimensions.jpg
    1930-31-ford-coupe-dimensions.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 32 ford dimension II.jpg
    32 ford dimension II.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 4

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
88
Location
Houston Texas
Well it definitely don't fit a regular kart chassis. Gonna take a custom job to get it right. ... Time to start a new build thread. This will be a long one. After researching DOT regs in Texas, my goal for this body is a street legal go kart/mini 32 ford....No, it won't be powered with a 212 either. This will get an ATV engine with reverse, and be able to run at highway speeds,if you want to. I just wanna cruise the local digs and dives,car shows and the like. O and the drag strip to run through the traps..... :thumbsup: Yes, if you read the fine print, road legal is actually possible here.....
When I'm done moving into the new house, I will start the new thread, with the chassis design I've come up with, to get some feedback back before I buy the steel..... :auto:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_00000071.jpg
    IMG_00000071.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_00000072.jpg
    IMG_00000072.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top