What's in the box?......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Half-breeder

"Edit" button removed
Messages
1,686
Reaction score
9
PICS PICS PICS!!! whats the front end look like? What's the measurements? Whats one weigh? Inquiring mind(s) wanna know!
 

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
88
Location
Houston Texas
Tomorrow, my good friend,tomorrow. It will be here tomorrow, and I can't wait.... I will post lots of pics and pertinent information.....
 

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
88
Location
Houston Texas
:smiley_omg: :mad2::censored::mad2::censored: just got off the phone with Roadrunner freight, they say it won't be here till tomorrow at the earliest, Wednesday at the latest..... :censored::censored: That's more than the 5 :censored: days they told me..... :mad2::mad2: I won't use them again....I could have used Aisa freight for a 4 day shot for just $20 more.... Should have spent it.... The suspense is killing me...... :mad2::mad:
 

OzFab

Well-known member
Messages
15,615
Reaction score
73
Location
Warwick Qld, Australia
It sux when delivery companies mess up your plans...

Did you get your DIYGK stickers yet? I STILL DON'T HAVE MINE AFTER 4 WEEKS! :mad2:
 

Felineman

Death by misfortune
Messages
856
Reaction score
38
Location
Muskoka Lakes,Ont
I WANNA SEE 1 MILLION DIY stickers on a building preferably on Mayor Rob Fords house. Ya been couple weeks for me too on my stickers I ordered 100
 

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
88
Location
Houston Texas
:eek: I keep forgetting to send money. With the paypal deal, it says like 3 or 4 stickers for a couple bucks. Say I want 100 stickers, how much more do I send in addition to the nominal fee?
 

Half-breeder

"Edit" button removed
Messages
1,686
Reaction score
9
:smiley_omg: :mad2::censored::mad2::censored: just got off the phone with Roadrunner freight, they say it won't be here till tomorrow at the earliest, Wednesday at the latest..... :censored::censored: That's more than the 5 :censored: days they told me..... :mad2::mad2: I won't use them again....I could have used Aisa freight for a 4 day shot for just $20 more.... Should have spent it.... The suspense is killing me...... :mad2::mad:

Could be worse... I wont jinx you by telling you 'how' things could be worse... ok maybe 1... The delivery company, could call you n tell you,

"Sir... I hate to be the one to tell you this... but due to unforseen occurrences... we regrettably have to inform you that you delivery has been vaporized in a freak auto fire, caused by the delivery truck colliding w/ a go kart... causing our truck to crash n burn. The fire wouldnt have been that bad... however the go kart that was involved in the accident, seemed to have had an enormous(100+) amount of DIY stickers all over it, which fueled the fire on further... we will be conducting an investigation... we suspect terrorist."

:popcorn:
 

machinist@large

Active member
Messages
2,865
Reaction score
33
Location
West Michigan, 49331
What's with this senario.....

.... The fire wouldnt have been that bad... however the go kart that was involved in the accident, seemed to have had an enormous(100+) amount of DIY stickers all over it, which fueled the fire on further... we will be conducting an investigation... we suspect terrorist.".....

So this would be one of YOUR karts we would be referring to?????
 

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
88
Location
Houston Texas
It's here.... :wai: its big.... :smiley_omg: but it's DAMAGED....:censored::censored: they broke the crate and I got it like this.....
 

Attachments

  • IMG_00000052.jpg
    IMG_00000052.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_00000053.jpg
    IMG_00000053.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_00000054.jpg
    IMG_00000054.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_00000055.jpg
    IMG_00000055.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 13

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Messages
12,461
Reaction score
70
Location
White Settlement Texas
Who was it delivered by. ..one of those clowns from 'shipping wars'?

Was it insured?

On the bright side- you have something to practice with before a full on body attempt....and an excuse to uhhh hummmm......accidentally purchase a leeeetty bit more material than actually needed. ...."But Honey....I had to get it to fix this and they don't sell it any other way. .....":roflol:
 

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
88
Location
Houston Texas
Busy at the moment, but I will say this..... 2 average 11y/o's can fit in it. And the incredible hulk would have PLENTY of elbow room, riding solo...... Better pics and dimensions after work..... :auto:
 

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Messages
5,247
Reaction score
88
Location
Houston Texas
:smiley_omg::useless:
Ok ok ok.... Here is a couple to drool over..... :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_00000062.jpg
    IMG_00000062.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_00000061.jpg
    IMG_00000061.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_00000060.jpg
    IMG_00000060.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_00000059.jpg
    IMG_00000059.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_00000058.jpg
    IMG_00000058.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_00000063.jpg
    IMG_00000063.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_00000064.jpg
    IMG_00000064.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_00000065.jpg
    IMG_00000065.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_00000066.jpg
    IMG_00000066.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top