Torque Converter Upgrade?

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
Alright yeah I will be investing in those parts soon.
Also is there any similarly rated and priced flywheels with inner magnets for a charging system? It would be nice to have some lights for some nighttime offroading. If there isn't, could I just drill and tap mounting holes in the block and mount the coils outside of the flywheel?
I wouldn't drill through a flywheel, safety 1st, I wouldn't want an explosion. I know they're rare but keeping people safe is important to me.

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
No, 2 tapped holes in the engine block, which I would mount the charging coils to, outside of the flywheel so I could use the ignition magnet.
Okay, sorry I misunderstood. As long as you have the proper spot, drilling and tapping the block may work. You gotta be careful though, easy way to ruin a block.

BrownStainRacing

Reaction score
Here are some donuts, as promised. (at the end of video)
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘, πŸ‘, πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜†

very good job, there young fella!!!!!

Jus wait til you get 1 or both of those white garter springs in that driver. It won't jus peter out on you on the high side.

You got a nice riding area.

Hang on a minute,.....I thought you got grounded for riding on the street last week???? πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹

Reaction score
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘, πŸ‘, πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜†

very good job, there young fella!!!!!

Jus wait til you get 1 or both of those white garter springs in that driver. It won't jus peter out on you on the high side.

You got a nice riding area.

Hang on a minute,.....I thought you got grounded for riding on the street last week???? πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹
Yeah it's a nice riding area. Only problem is that my spine gets compressed every 7 seconds by some rut. 🀣

BrownStainRacing

Reaction score
Yeah it's a nice riding area. Only problem is that my spine gets compressed every 7 seconds by some rut. 🀣
πŸ˜† 🀣 I see that.
You can adjust the air pressures in the tires, to help with that. Jus don't go TOO LOW in the front. Them tires will pop off the beads when turning hard.

Look at max pressure on the tires. Put half of max in the rears, and drop 3 psi from max in front. You can play with em a lb or 2 at a time, jus dont go TOO LOW.

Really good job on that t/c and jackshaft fix. πŸ‘

I bet you DONT miss that old clutch, belt drive crap 🀣

Reaction score
Sorry for not posting in a while. I got a new brake band and the white springs. I'm running both white springs and if you slam your body against the seat with good timing, the kart pops some pretty solid wheelies. I also rolled over the kart while doing donuts behind Walmart. (don't tell my dad :ROFLMAO:) Also you were right about me having to shop for rear tires. They have gotten completely balled even though I got brand new ones 2 months ago. I also need new front ones too. Does anybody have any good recommendations for 145/70-6 off-road tires under $25 each?

BrownStainRacing

Reaction score
Sorry for not posting in a while. I got a new brake band and the white springs. I'm running both white springs and if you slam your body against the seat with good timing, the kart pops some pretty solid wheelies. I also rolled over the kart while doing donuts behind Walmart. (don't tell my dad :ROFLMAO:) Also you were right about me having to shop for rear tires. They have gotten completely balled even though I got brand new ones 2 months ago. I also need new front ones too. Does anybody have any good recommendations for 145/70-6 off-road tires under $25 each?
Lmao!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚

I'm really not the kinda of guy to say "I told you so" but...........

I TOLD YOU SO!!!! πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹

All you did was put the engagement closer to peak torq of the engine.

Now, with a small bump up in compression ratio, you will be needing a smaller axle sprocket or bigger jackshaft sprocket, to calm it down. And we havnt even played with the governor, or the cam.

Them lil "turd motors" will get on up, and it don't take all that fancy, dancey, crap on the you tube.

And please be careful.