Tillotson 225

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
They're nice, albeit pricey and a little too mainstream for my tastes. I've been to their HQ in Keller, very cool place. They even had a preserved twin engine McCulloch race kart! Here's hoping they don't try to stick a Predator on it..... :roflol:

jmaack

Reaction score
Please they sent me the wrong parts then told me to buy more of their items which had nothing to do with the issue at hand. I posted pics never got resolved they then took their review purchase from me and wouldn't let me review their products and service after I emailed them my concerns and before I left immediate feedback. Buy your parts from Amazon you will be happier. They are about youtube view and not customer service. Don't believe me? I have all pics emails etc from both sellers. Not beating a dead horse but GPS and omb warehouse are sorry business operators. Buy anywhere else you can.

jmaack

Reaction score
They're nice, albeit pricey and a little too mainstream for my tastes. I've been to their HQ in Keller, very cool place. They even had a preserved twin engine McCulloch race kart! Here's hoping they don't try to stick a Predator on it..... :roflol:
nice until you pay for your items that don't work. then offer no resolution. Yeah very nice. They want youtube views and your money nothing else.

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
Thank you for elaborating. Maybe I will have to reconsider future purchases from them then. I had not bought from them in years.

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Please they sent me the wrong parts then told me to buy more of their items which had nothing to do with the issue at hand. I posted pics never got resolved they then took their review purchase from me and wouldn't let me review their products and service after I emailed them my concerns and before I left immediate feedback. Buy your parts from Amazon you will be happier. They are about youtube view and not customer service. Don't believe me? I have all pics emails etc from both sellers. Not beating a dead horse but GPS and omb warehouse are sorry business operators. Buy anywhere else you can.
Never had problems with GPS or OMB, might just be lucky, IDK.

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Yeah the companys that spend the most on advertising usually offer subpar value and service.

I concur! I like going to racing companies since they focus on quality and performance, and they are usually very good with customer service. EC Carburetors and ARC are good examples, they're so good their reputation kinda precedes them so they don't have to market much.
Plus who doesn't like a few billet shinies on their kart? :thumbsup:

jmaack

Reaction score
Never had problems with GPS or OMB, might just be lucky, IDK.
OMB flat out lied and burn you on the 2 day shipping you pay a premium for. WHen it arrives about 2 weeks later they did NOT ship the way I paid for. Besides they ship ups and it shows postage etc. No response really from them. Obviously they try and make money on shipping. F that.
GPS was who i used most of the time until my last purchase for the stage 2 build. They sent me the exhaust for the bt200 and no the ct 200. Basically said i need to buy their silicone sleeve to sole my issue of it hitting the rear frame and rack. The other 2 times i bought for a ct200 u and ct200u ex i received all parts and they were great. This last time they basically told me SOL.

pics loading on my phone hang on a sec.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211029-161644_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20211029-161644_Gmail.jpg
    735.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20211029-161633_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20211029-161633_Gmail.jpg
    664.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20211029-161622_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20211029-161622_Gmail.jpg
    413 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

jmaack

Reaction score
Yes 2x fwiw
Correction, once with omb and once with gps.

I buy from amazon now. Can get basically the same things if not the same things free shipping with prime usually within a day or so.

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
OMB flat out lied and burn you on the 2 day shipping you pay a premium for. WHen it arrives about 2 weeks later they did NOT ship the way I paid for. Besides they ship ups and it shows postage etc. No response really from them. Obviously they try and make money on shipping. F that.
GPS was who i used most of the time until my last purchase for the stage 2 build. They sent me the exhaust for the bt200 and no the ct 200. Basically said i need to buy their silicone sleeve to sole my issue of it hitting the rear frame and rack. The other 2 times i bought for a ct200 u and ct200u ex i received all parts and they were great. This last time they basically told me SOL.

pics loading on my phone hang on a sec.
Well I always just do standard shipping soooo.....
Yeah I'm just cheap. 🙃

Flyinhillbilly

The great cornholio
Reaction score
I’ve spent a whole lot of money (thousands) with EC, and I’ll tell you that they’ve never failed to do exactly what they said they would.
They’re a top notch operation from my experience.