• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Shop critters or critters in general..

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzFab

Reaction score
The interesting part is I'm not typically a cat person but this little guy has won my heart for some strange reason... maybe I am getting soft with age :lolgoku:

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
The interesting part is I'm not typically a cat person but this little guy has won my heart for some strange reason... maybe I am getting soft with age :lolgoku:

It's cause it is still a kitten. They get more evil and their plans for your demise get more heinous.
Jk, cool kitty.

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
:backtotopic:Hey since there are alot of new members since this started I just want to remind you all...

This is a thread for posting pics of your Shop Dog or other critter. So what do y'all got? (besides I do hate cats!)

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
I would have let lucy loose on whats her name... seflie stick chick. Mans best friend. right?

Jw7054

Reaction score
I have a few worthless cats and about a million mice

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
I love all critters....I was talking to my mom this evening....and she has a trap in her backyard (to catch coons) and said a possum walked into it....(but the food was OUTSIDE of the trap.) PAFR! Gotta love those guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.