• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Shop critters or critters in general..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axx3d

Reaction score
So a couple years ago while floating/camping the Mississippi me and my girl found a kitten hanging from a tree. We ended up standing in the canoe and grabbing it (not as easy as it sounds considering). We then went to shore and looked around and didnt even see a house let alone a structure for anything. Were pretty sure "River" is a feral cat that we semi domesticated..

River is the boss and she will remind you every time you walk through the door. During the summer she goes out at night and leaves dead animals at the door of the shop (her house) every morning..

So do you have a critter? dog cat?

Attachments

• 20141113_015529.jpg
    20141113_015529.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 32

BirdFanatic

Reaction score
So a couple years ago while floating/camping the Mississippi me and my girl found a kitten hanging from a tree. We ended up standing in the canoe and grabbing it (not as easy as it sounds considering). We then went to shore and looked around and didnt even see a house let alone a structure for anything. Were pretty sure "River" is a feral cat that we semi domesticated..

River is the boss and she will remind you every time you walk through the door. During the summer she goes out at night and leaves dead animals at the door of the shop (her house) every morning..

So do you have a critter? dog cat?
I own 16 birds (10 budgies and 6 cockatiel's)

n3480h

Reaction score
These two let me live in their house. Sometimes I get to sit on their couch.

Attachments

• Puppy eyes.jpg
    Puppy eyes.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Jackson's closeup.jpg
    Jackson's closeup.jpg
    413.1 KB · Views: 15

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
I can relate.....I have one too.....he used to bring me "presents" every morning....live birds.....

Now eating and doing this is about the extent of activities.....although he catches a bird or two every now and then....now he just eats them.....

And "semi domesticated " is a good description......

Attachments

• 14159038195500.jpg
    14159038195500.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 17

java230

Reaction score
I have these two, and a cat who rules the house.

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
These are my 2 rescued dogs..... The big one is named Roscoe the rascal..... The little guy is just Lucky. He was lucky I found him..... These are the mongrels who chewed through the exterior wall of our house..... Got to love them though...... The other pic is of my son and Roscoe, not too long after I found him and brought him home.... He loves the kids..... :thumbsup:
EDIT David was "reading" him a story.....
EDIT #2 yes, that boy needs a haircut , just like his dad..... LoL

Attachments

• _20141116_182906.jpg
    _20141116_182906.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 14
  • david n roscoe .jpg
    david n roscoe .jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 21

OzFab

Reaction score
Almost stepped on this little critter in my back yard today; I'm used to seeing them as in my vid in post #8

Attachments

• IMAG0310[1].jpg
    IMAG0310[1].jpg
    60 KB · Views: 16

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Chance on the left and Rosco on the right. Yes my handle on this page is after my Dog. My name is Eric

Attachments

• rosco chance.jpg
    rosco chance.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.