Saying goodbye 😥

G.W

Reaction score
What do y'all think of this one? If there isn't a title with that KD or if it sells I think I'll go for this one.

Or this one

G.W

Reaction score
In Kentucky mini bikes are known to dissolve into ash. They use the ashes to filter bourbon.
Don't tell me things like this, I need to just let it go 🤣. We're leaving out around noon today so please don't make me change my mind.

G.W

Reaction score
After researching the bikes more I've decided the Reflex is my 1st choice now. It's a sweet bike and it looks like it's well built for trail riding. It also has tins of aftermarket parts and performance upgrades

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
It's a sweet bike and it looks like it's well built for trail riding.

Looks like a TRIALS bike actually, or at least heavily influenced by it. I correct myself: Honda TLR200
What a weird hybrid, a dual purpose trials bike. Hope you got short legs if you're using the seat...

But hey, it's an ENDURO with lights and signals (y)which is what I've been babbling about all along.

G.W

Reaction score
Looks like a TRIALS bike actually, or at least heavily influenced by it. I correct myself: Honda TLR200
What a weird hybrid, a dual purpose trials bike. Hope you got short legs if you're using the seat...

But hey, it's an ENDURO with lights and signals (y)which is what I've been babbling about all along.
Yup, I wear 30"long pants, and they're long on me, so I'm sure it will be awesome

G.W

Reaction score
Here it is! I love this bike. I had to adjust the shift linkage because the shifter kept dropping, I had to tune up the idle a bit, and I'll need to replace the Kickstart. The Kickstarter is bent in and I slammed my ankle into the peg because of it

G.W

Reaction score
I've really been loving the honda, but it's just not the same. You guys were right, it wouldn't be long before I got another one 🤣.

It's a ct200u that is stock. I'm gonna mildly build my spare 212 predator non hemi with a bravex TC. It's also going to get taller knoby tires and a suspension fork. Not bad for 400 bucks
20230828_215636.jpg

BrownStainRacing

Reaction score
I've really been loving the honda, but it's just not the same. You guys were right, it wouldn't be long before I got another one 🤣.

It's a ct200u that is stock. I'm gonna mildly build my spare 212 predator non hemi with a bravex TC. It's also going to get taller knoby tires and a suspension fork. Not bad for 400 bucks
View attachment 141699
Is that the stock 196cc on there now???

Pull that head and measure it, some came with the 18cc combustion chamber, and it's getting very very hard to find in my neck of the woods.

It cost too much to have the 20cc or 22cc head milled, and still gotta check for pushrod length.

212's get really mean with that small valve 18cc head on them.

Reactions: G.W

G.W

Reaction score
Yes its a stock 196. How would I check the head size? If I have to pull the head ill wait until I have at least the bottom end finished on my 212

BrownStainRacing

Reaction score
You gotta measure it.
It's hard to tell a 20 from a 18 with the eyeball. The 14 is ez to recognize.

The last 18 I seen came off a 2016 stock baja warrior/heat. Seems like for the passed 4 or 5 yrs they all have been 20's or 22's.

The 14's came on the stock gx160 and clone 168's. They both are 163cc engines.
You gotta use a dished piston when using a 14cc head on a 196 or bigger engine, unless you wanna run a better fuel.

Last edited: