Whitetrashrocker
Inmate #952016
What!? No garage sodas and sitting round saying yup and and talking about how wicked the first ride is gonna be?
Amazingly enough ZERO garage sodas or ANYTHING mind altering. PA laws are NUTS but I understand why they are NUTS… last drank an angry orchard cider way back in 2019 reminded me of sunny d in a way.What!? No garage sodas and sitting round saying yup and and talking about how wicked the first ride is gonna be?
Noted still lots to do but I’m mostly looking for a test run/ride before I finish up the small stuff.Might want to wrap that with some header wrap.


I don‘t know where else I can mount the tensioner.You dont want the tentioner where your finger is.
It should be on the other side.
You could fab up a free wheel sprocket or just a roller from dirlin or a skateboard wheel might work.
Ive used the typical minibike tentioner for parts and made my own brackets too.

