Rockwell 440cc and a kenbar streaker?

Thepartsguy

Well-known member
Messages
1,513
Reaction score
1,391
What!? No garage sodas and sitting round saying yup and and talking about how wicked the first ride is gonna be?
Amazingly enough ZERO garage sodas or ANYTHING mind altering. PA laws are NUTS but I understand why they are NUTS… last drank an angry orchard cider way back in 2019 reminded me of sunny d in a way.

As for things like THC say I take one hit (JUST ONE) it automatically bars me from driving for weeks as if I’m pulled over and blood tested I would end up with a DUI and by that I mean not even impaired.

Just detectable in the system is a AUTO DUI.. And I need to be able to drive at a moments notice so I could never risk anything like that.

As for tobacco NO WAY

Now that I think of it that’s probably why I spend all day in the garage :unsure::ROFLMAO: It’s something to do:ROFLMAO:
 

Thepartsguy

Well-known member
Messages
1,513
Reaction score
1,391
Thin header tube is incredibly hard to weld.


It was only after I got it all welded up though I realized instead of a capped end I should have coned it to make it more dirt bike style expansion chamber like.

Ahh well it will dump the exhaust down below me and that’s really all I wanted.
IMG_9260.jpeg
 
Top