• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Predator 212 ridding mower

Reaction score
I finally bought the motor 2 weeks ago but I just got it to school today because of spring break. When I opened the box I noticed it looks different from the previous motors I have bought. The fuel tank and muffler are more squared as well as the air filter housing. I personally think it looks better but I was just wondering if they came out with a new model.

Rat

Reaction score
The primary reason mower steering is sketchy at high speed is the narrow track width being narrower than the rear for a start. To add to this tip tempting configuration they function on a center pivot with no suspension resistance and generally in excess of 10" travel from level.

You want to stabilize it and deaden the sensetivity for speed you really only need to find a wider front beam that fits or make one, obviously this would entail longer tie rods, then add coil over shocks (something like motorcycle rear shocks) which would require adding some framing which would need to be tied together over the engine. Better spindles and wheel bearings would help too.

Rat

Reaction score
There would be a better chance then, then there is now
Not sure what delusion you're having, but even 30 years ago you wouldn't impress anyone but maybe the 3rd graders riding your queer mower based contraption to shool.

You would only succeed in making yourself a target for every meathead in the district to beat the snot out of and torture.

Reaction score
I got these speakers. Has anyone ever used these and are they loud enough? The axle is still on its way and then I can start to build more

Reaction score
I also got the throttle cable temporarily hooked up to the pedal that was on the lawn mower it’s pretty nice. I would post a video but I’m unsure how to. the axle comes with brakes and I think it would be cool to make something like a car parking brake, like you pull up on the handle to use the breaks. It should be pretty easy to do if my plan works.

Grizzlymi

Wolverine
Reaction score
I also got the throttle cable temporarily hooked up to the pedal that was on the lawn mower it’s pretty nice. I would post a video but I’m unsure how to. the axle comes with brakes and I think it would be cool to make something like a car parking brake, like you pull up on the handle to use the breaks. It should be pretty easy to do if my plan works.
If the mower still has the lever for adjusting the mower deck height, that would work for a hand brake.

Reaction score
If the mower still has the lever for adjusting the mower deck height, that would work for a hand brake.
I was either doing that or using the lever but put it down near my feet so it’s more like a hand brake. But either way I think it will be cool. I will keep you updated

Reaction score
Is there any way to make the tip of the exhaust have the blue ish burt look? I heard to heat it up to red then let it cool and I also heard to just let it run. would this straight pipe cause it to pop when I let off the throttle? if not what can I do to make it pop?

Reaction score
I got it installed and it’s really loud. It doesn’t pop as much as I prefer but it shot a flame :wai: