• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Posting and you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fowler

Reaction score
i take this site more sereously than my school, i dont bother using grammer in school but i try here, but im still pretty bad

fowler

Reaction score
my teachers dont realy care because all my work is on the computer, so the spelling is good and i put measures in to make it readable with minimal puntuation

EDIT anyway it is too late now because i only have 19 days left EVER

Bill CNC

Reaction score
my teachers dont realy care because all my work is on the computer, so the spelling is good and i put measures in to make it readable with minimal puntuation

EDIT anyway it is too late now because i only have 19 days left EVER

This is were I struggled A LOT with my kids, and myself when I was young.

My son, the oldest had that same exact attitude, but he soon found out how wrong he was because he too, just like you will not have a computer with you every minute of the day. You will be in situations in your life were your employer or anyone else for that matter will want you to write something down, take notes collectively for a group, ... How will you be perceived then?

Hopefully not example #1-b here, ... http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perceived

As for myself, ... I was the same with math, Hell I just hated it. To hide the embarrassment of just sucking at math, ... that my natural response was; ... I don't need any extensive math skills past basic math. I'm NEVER going to use it. I don't want to be an accountant or a banker, so whats the point.

Well, ... look at me now. I run a prototype shop. Math is the most important aspect of my job. AND, ... I use math that is more complex than any accountant or banker would use.

Does math still suck, ... YUP! But the rewards FAR out way my silly hatred for math. My job is not really a job, it's my hobby that I get paid very well for.

I am not telling you this to make fun of you and I am sure not telling you this because I need to. I am saying this as a person that see's talent in a young individual that can take you anywhere you want to go in life. Their are enough obstacle's in life that will block you at every step of the way. Do you need to intentionally add more? Is life for you going to be so easy that you can afford the gamble? If so, ... you better check your bank account. If their is enough to by Pairs Hilton a mansion, ... then your safe.

If not, ... I hope for your sake, ... you don't start "Eye-balling" somebody's stuff. The prisons are full of other gamblers just like you that came up CRAPS!

I wish someone would have said these things to me when I was young, but my father died when I was 10, so as you could imagine, ... discipline was only present when I couldn't out run my mother.

Unfortunately for me, ... she never caught me. :eek:

fowler

Reaction score
well i love maths almost as much as i love hockey (feild).
but i still try to do well in all my subgects even though i dont understand grammer.
iv never failed a subject as of this day.

Bill CNC

Reaction score
well i love maths almost as much as i love hockey (feild).
but i still try to do well in all my subgects even though i dont understand grammer.
iv never failed a subject as of this day.

You start one letter at a time.

Example; The letter ... I, i

When ever it stands alone, whether it is at the beginning of a sentence or in the middle, It is always capitalized.

:smartass:

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
These are the people that are not willing to put that TINY amount of extra effort to make them less retarded looking that i would love to "tap in the head with a baseball bat".

Rustydog2010

NZ Nutta :|
Reaction score
I dont mind people not using capitals and stuff.

Its like when people do this and they dont use comers or full stops as it can get really annoying and then other people are like sup brus hws ti goin wat rims shod i ueseh

That crap pisses me off lol.

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
But if you do not put in the capitalization at the beginning of a sentence and the first letters of Nouns you basically make it so much more confusing when you look at it. Especially if it is a very long paragraph. I think in most peoples minds its much easier to read when there is a capitalization at the being of a sentence.

freakboy

the names 'mater
Reaction score
I believe it would be everyone who has posted in this thread or in there own threads, and actually make a attempt to make there posts make sense. Just so it does not look like a bunch of letters thrown on a computer screen with no apparent order.

Status
Not open for further replies.