Post your finished projects!!!

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
Here, the only project of mine that's "finished"

It's a motorized bicycle that I've hand built. I of course am always upgrading it.
Oh yeah, motij will fit right in! Maybe he can learn a little American humor 😂🤣😅😆😁

• Haha
Reactions: G.W

MoTiJo2023

Reaction score
Here, the only project of mine that's "finished"

It's a motorized bicycle that I've hand built. I of course am always upgrading it.
Cool motorized bicycle, i like the Frame and the how it looks! ,I have a motorized bicycle too, I bought a vintage GT outpost trail frame for it (Chrome moly, not steel). It has been holding up really well for like 3 years now. One thing that broke was the magneto, it lost its spark. After i bought a new magneto it ran just fine. I made a custom exhaust with an expasion chamber for it: WhatsApp Image 2022-12-20 at 22.29.51.jpeg
I also made a custom chain tensioner that uses a spring (and wont get into my spokes), also bought a golden420 chain:
20220520_220844.jpg

Here is full picture of my motorized bicycle (This is a picture with the stock exhaust) :

20220522_191606.jpg

G.W

Reaction score
Cool motorized bicycle, i like the Frame and the how it looks! ,I have a motorized bicycle too, I bought a vintage GT outpost trail frame for it (Chrome moly, not steel). It has been holding up really well for like 3 years now. One thing that broke was the magneto, it lost its spark. After i bought a new magneto it ran just fine. I made a custom exhaust with an expasion chamber for it: View attachment 140316
I also made a custom chain tensioner that uses a spring (and wont get into my spokes), also bought a golden420 chain:
View attachment 140317

Here is full picture of my motorized bicycle (This is a picture with the stock exhaust) :

View attachment 140318
I run my bike with no chain tensioner, the chain is cut to fit. It's built on a huffy cranbrook from Walmart and the bt80 electric start engine. It has a charging system and battery so I'm able to have lights.

MoTiJo2023

Reaction score
I run my bike with no chain tensioner, the chain is cut to fit. It's built on a huffy cranbrook from Walmart and the bt80 electric start engine. It has a charging system and battery so I'm able to have lights.
I tried to run my bike without a tensioner, chain will hit the frame if i do it without one. The E-Start bt80 is sick, but not aviable here in Germany. I bought the chrome moly frame from ebay for 60€. Because motorizd bicyles aint legal here i dont need lights and such, Last winter i made a 50km trip with my friend on my motorized bicycle (my friend also build one). We drove through the middle of a big town at 12pm, we did not get caught, great times.

Reactions: G.W

G.W

Reaction score
I tried to run my bike without a tensioner, chain will hit the frame if i do it without one. The E-Start bt80 is sick, but not aviable here in Germany. I bought the chrome moly frame from ebay for 60€. Because motorizd bicyles aint legal here i dont need lights and such, Last winter i made a 50km trip with my friend on my motorized bicycle (my friend also build one). We drove through the middle of a big town at 12pm, we did not get caught, great times.
My bike is "legal" here in Oregon. I ride it back and fourth to school and no one has a problem with it.

MoTiJo2023

Reaction score
I forgot to elaborate. My bike is supposed to be under 50cc and go no faster than 25mph, but it is 66cc and goes 40mph
Thats nice. My moped also goes a bit faster than allowed, instead of 60km/h it goes 65- 75 km/h. With wind from the front it mostly goes not faster than 55km/h.

MoTiJo2023

Reaction score
Yikes! You can start on your license (all the testing and stuff) At about 14 & 1/2. You can get driving by yourself at 16.
Here you can start your license at about 16 & 1/2. When you are 17 and you have your license you are allowed to drive with a parent that also has a license. When you are 18 years old you can drive by your self. As soon as you get ur license (after succesfull driving tests etc...) you have a test drive period of 2 Years, if you do a mistake (running a red light, not blinking,....) you loose your liscense...

radiojumper

Reaction score
Hi everyone, here is my latest project. It was more of a conversion than a complete build.
I only have a few pictures, but have a build video.
Build Video Link

Controller: Alltrax 4834
Motor: Montenergy ME0708
Battery: 48V 19.2ah ( I think the cells were used for backup power to a server)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-04 071914.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-04 071914.png
    717.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2854.JPG
    IMG_2854.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 12

Dav1s

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my custom Sodikart build with crf450r 4 stroke engine, built it over the last few months, pretty much complete, maybe a few little changes i will make, but already building another :giggle: started of as a basic rental kart, stripped down, all fab work done on chassis then fresh paint, custom front stub axles/hubs, cable operated shifter and hydraulic handbrake, idea was for it to be multi purpose, so have a setup for tarmac grip driving and drift, then also an offroad setup for grass kart.

IMG_8548.JPGIMG_8544.JPGIMG_6825_edited.jpgIMG_9459_edited.jpgIMG_6829_edited.jpgphoto_2024-01-29_18-14-48.jpgphoto_2024-01-29_18-14-47.jpg