Poboy's 2016-17-18-19.....??? build off entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Alex...I'm serious...this will be something WAY different...(and I may not find the time or cash) ...but enter me...

(I need the motivation! )

EDIT: BTW: Make no mistake...there will be PLENTY of BS, sarcasm, and plain goofiness along the way...but at rhe end of the day...it should be pretty cool...and a good teaching tool.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Just put extra air in the tire. that will increase your clearance for the big sprocket.
well of course After you get the Compressor Re Wired.
and don't forget to weld up the HF Wheel.
PAFR bro!
[edit] I found this helpful info from a recent thread at the Forum:
"oversized inner tubes by 2 inches for extra "ride" cushion and less chance of leakage from the inner tubes due to stretching." TX, FR15

Give that man a cigar!!!! (That's why the air compressor is there! ) And YES!! The HF wheel is going on the back ...but not like it is...the front will be a bicycle wheel.

It sounds silly now...but..I'm not trying to put a stupid amount of HP on an "out of the box" deathtrap! This is a 3 1/2 hp Tecumseh...geared very conservatively...and each component will be examined and discussed through the upgrades.

Just waitin on a mod now....:toetap05::toetap05::toetap05:

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
okay.. I'm buckled up for that bumpy ride... you may now start your engine...

'sid

PS where are the barf bags? :D

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Well...im pushing the envelope..got a tire/rim in the oven at 175°f...with. at LEAST. 30 PSI...We'll see....

I AM going to dissect these things in another thread...but this is just for chain clearance...ATM....

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Are trying to shrink it? or expand it?

Expand...just woke up from my nap...don't know what happened yet...just took it out with my bare hands...doesn't look any bigger yet...but haven't measured...I'm on unexplored ground here..but...I have some ideas..and we'll see...didn't want to start with 500°f and 120 psi....!

Status
Not open for further replies.