Poboy tailgate shortening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
http://m.ebay.com/itm/New-Primered-...Ford-Ranger-FO1900117-/131870699530?nav=SEARC

Here the skin you want.
if I had another 5 minutes I could find the rest.
mrc.

Once again.....NOPE! Where to start?

Over $100....just as much if not MORE work to use....and finally....DOESN'T EVEN FIT MY TRUCK....(Chebby people are just DUMB!)

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

http://m.ebay.com/itm/New-Primered-...Ford-Ranger-FO1900117-/131870699530?nav=SEARC

Here the skin you want.
if I had another 5 minutes I could find the rest.
mrc.

Take all the time you want.....you insult my intelligence with ignorance.

Just go to post #1....and see that same tailgate I bought complete for $60....

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
Now I was thoroughly entertained by this thread and now understand where Poboy was coming from when he made a later remark in another thread about the feasibility and wonder of just using one's hands for bodywork, rust removal and sanding.

I like it. So is it still in primer?

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Now I was thoroughly entertained by this thread and now understand where Poboy was coming from when he made a later remark in another thread about the feasibility and wonder of just using one's hands for bodywork, rust removal and sanding.

I like it. So is it still in primer?

Yes..I have to take two steps back because I used UV cured spot putty... but mainly...because I'm dealing with the overheating issue...and it'll look about the same with a perfect paint job as primer when I set the son of a gun on fire and burn it to the ground! :mad2:

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
Cool. Let's try it in the virtual world and see how good or bad she looks:

Ahh, yes. I forgot to bring marshmallows though. :(

OzFab

Reaction score
If we're gonna do the Ford vs GM thing, let me throw in my 2 cents:

From 1971 until the BMW take-over in 1998, Rolls-Royce, the most prestigious car builder on the planet, used only one transmission in all of their cars; which one? Of all the available transmissions from all over the world, they chose the GM Turbo 400...

Need I say more?

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
If we're gonna do the Ford vs GM thing, let me throw in my 2 cents:

From 1971 until the BMW take-over in 1998, Rolls-Royce, the most prestigious car builder on the planet, used only one transmission in all of their cars; which one? Of all the available transmissions from all over the world, they chose the GM Turbo 400...

Need I say more?

Oh....no you dident! Wanna play that game? How come every serious drag car has a Ford nine in it?

I pulled up next to a Camaro and said: "That thang gotta Hemi?" "Naw...Tecumseh..." hee hee....

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Ok... How come EVERY 32 Ford Hot Rod has a Chebby 350 in it. You would think they were Go karts and Predator 212s

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

and it is essentially the same thing. Cheap easy and tons of aftermarket parts available.
Or
Buy the Flat head ford and its like dealing with a tecumseh.

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
I prefer the Dana 60 myself. :thumbsup: Never broke one of those. And it is no secret Ford frames and beds are like wet noodles and have been for years. We have Ford pickups at work and none of the tail gates work worth a darn from flex.

Denny

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
So...to clarify: WHAT IN THE WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS does what rear end....what transmission....what friggin boxed frame...have to do with sheetmetal damage from a for crying out loud...FORKLIFT?

Ya know what? Chebby frames are stronger because they know the people that buy them are IDIOTS...Ford buyers have some common sense.

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
So...to clarify: WHAT IN THE WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS does what rear end....what transmission....what friggin boxed frame...have to do with sheetmetal damage from a for crying out loud...FORKLIFT?

NOTHING! We have Hi Jacked your thread!:2guns:

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Oh...I get it...so let's talk about your sexual exploits instead......:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:..............................maybe about how well you can spell..............:smiley_omg::roflol::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:...........your intellectual interests.................:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:.......fruits and nuts????:cheers2::lolgoku:

Oh well....move along folks....nothing to see here....:backtotopic: :feedtroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.