Manco 813 rear axle rebuild

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
There's no question that the cracked part is a brake rotor, and what's really worse is that it's welded on. On top of that the pic in post #70 makes it look like the axle has Peyronie's Disease, bent like a banana.
New stuff. All the stuff. Everything between the rear wheels. Axle, bearings, sprocket hub with a split sprocket, brake rotor. All with double-split locking collars, on both sides of each part where possible.

Possom Point

Reaction score
There's no question that the cracked part is a brake rotor, and what's really worse is that it's welded on. On top of that the pic in post #70 makes it look like the axle has Peyronie's Disease, bent like a banana.
New stuff. All the stuff. Everything between the rear wheels. Axle, bearings, sprocket hub with a split sprocket, brake rotor. All with double-split locking collars, on both sides of each part where possible.
Madprofessor, thank you for Clarifying this !!!!

and again to reinstate , buy all new components and parts. Think about your build. Just look at the rear of your kart, and stare at it, visualize it. And ask. Should I buy new parts since everything is off????? Will be worth it when it’s done!!!

mellow

Reaction score
Absolutely. Thanks again for the kick to get this project going again, I am getting tired of seeing the motor sitting in my garage :LOL:

mellow

Reaction score
Good grief, I just put my order in with gopower and the shipping jumped from $44 to $72 in a day. 🤦‍♂️