• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

I want one of these so bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE HUNTER

"Ghetto Rigging Expert"
Reaction score
psh who needs snow? we have fun in the rain here

we get both in Michigan, sometimes in the same week! lol
plus snow is realllly easy to drift in (as seen in these videos). you don't need much power at all.

but yeah, rain can be lots of fun too. lol

Scorch3

Reaction score
it snowed here today, like a full blown blizzard when i was halfway to school. The driving wasn't too bad but my car is front wheel drive and i have decent snow tires on it. An hour later the sun came out an melted it all before i finished classes.

landy mad luke

Reaction score
my sister had one when she was 6. my dad decided to put to truck batteries (making it 48volts) :sifone: :) :auto: :auto: on it, she got upto about 30mph on it lol

THE HUNTER

"Ghetto Rigging Expert"
Reaction score
my sister had one when she was 6. my dad decided to put to truck batteries (making it 48volts) :sifone: :) :auto: :auto: on it, she got upto about 30mph on it lol

how long did that last before those poor little motors got smoked? lol

smoke is the secret ingredient to all electronics... once you let it out, the component is useless..

THE HUNTER

"Ghetto Rigging Expert"
Reaction score
no. last time was in the passat. took a corner that i normally take at 35 at 50 and it was raining

well yeah! of course you can drift on wet pavement in a car. lol
i meant drifting in lower powered vehicles, at lower speeds.
i mean its even possible to "drift" while running on snow (well, not like drifting in a wheeled vehicle, but sliding while running around a turn) its pretty hard, and one often ends up falling while trying it.. the center of gravity is way too high lol

but the one of the best parts of drifting on snow as apposed to wet pavement.. you can do it in a parking lot, and you dont get any squealing noises from the tires!.. its pretty easy to get away with ;)
but especially at higher speeds, it takes longer to regain traction, so drifting on snow (in tighter spaces anyway) is only for lower speeds lol

but wherever you like to do your drifting, have fun, and dont get hurt! :thumbsup:

Scorch3

Reaction score
I love drifting in the parking lot when i get off work late and no one is around and its nice and snowy. Use the curbed areas as a drift course and just play around its always a good time.

ed1380

Banned
Reaction score
in that case then thats also a yes. 6.5hp pushing 200lb including driver. we had a dirt track on our backyard. even going uphill and taking the turn id flip. stupid carb is a POS though :(

THE HUNTER

"Ghetto Rigging Expert"
Reaction score
I love drifting in the parking lot when i get off work late and no one is around and its nice and snowy. Use the curbed areas as a drift course and just play around its always a good time.

yup, lotsa fun!

and if you get caught, you can just say that the snow is really bad and you didn't have any traction. cause there really are ppl that are that bad at driving! loll XD

mannn, i really wanna get a kart built before next winter! :D

Scorch3

Reaction score
I was doing it in the dark with my headlights just spinning around, the cops were just watching me. There was no one else in the lot so they didn't care.

jr dragster T

Reaction score
One time at my cottage on my cart there was liek this round about thing made of dirt that conected alot of main roads all together with a map off to the side and it was about 100' in diameter so I figured this would be a AWSOME time to do some doughnuts. I started in the middle and gave it 3/4 pedel and once my kart gets going with a TC and live axle she never stops then I just whent WFO and made the biggest dust storm ever and after about 10-15 revolutions of the kart (ALOT of fun) Some old man comes down one of the dirt roads with his arms crossed just staring at me yelling something in french and I couldnt hear a thing because of the straight header I had on the kart so I did 2 more revolutions and after that there was pretty well a smoke/dirt show going on so I counter steered it right the #$@% outa there, the look on his face was priceless.

THE HUNTER

"Ghetto Rigging Expert"
Reaction score
One time at my cottage on my cart there was liek this round about thing made of dirt that conected alot of main roads all together with a map off to the side and it was about 100' in diameter so I figured this would be a AWSOME time to do some doughnuts. I started in the middle and gave it 3/4 pedel and once my kart gets going with a TC and live axle she never stops then I just whent WFO and made the biggest dust storm ever and after about 10-15 revolutions of the kart (ALOT of fun) Some old man comes down one of the dirt roads with his arms crossed just staring at me yelling something in french and I couldnt hear a thing because of the straight header I had on the kart so I did 2 more revolutions and after that there was pretty well a smoke/dirt show going on so I counter steered it right the #$@% outa there, the look on his face was priceless.

hahaaa, thats awesome! loll

personally, i would make two exhaust systems. one thats really quiet for sneaking around at night. and another thats just straight pipe for power and lotsa noise! loll
i plan to keep the neighbors happy so they are less likely to call the cops lol

kimo

Reaction score
Sometimes I have dreams of having fun year round(not spending 4 months inside by a fire). Michigan has 4 seasons

Almost winter
Winter
Still winter
Road construction

Well Egypt has 4 seasons (more like 1 ...):

Dry, full of dirt and sand, Steaming Hot summer
Normal Summer
Just Hot *** summer
Summer with a breeze ...

So practicaly i have never set foot on snow =/
Not to mention road -not construction, but more like :- Destruction

But I get my share of fun :p

@ Topic : love the Mustang .. and the hummer looks funny!! those look like major fun

Status
Not open for further replies.