• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

I want one of these so bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oscaryu1

Reaction score
I had a Jeep. Beast. I remember the good ol' days of shifting that transmission to pieces... and then to gain some "oomph" to charge that battery for days straight :D

l0ll00l

Reaction score
Wow! Those videos remind me of my first and only venture north of Texas! First time I'd ever seen snow, and dealt with icy roads.. Not so fun in a RWD car.

Those things look fun though! I'm kind of curious what's underneath the shell.

Scorch3

Reaction score
I'm kind of curious what's underneath the shell.

I know what you mean, especially the Mustang. If you watch at the end there he opens the hood and you can see what looks like it might be an engine... but it would be a bit weird to put the engine up front. It could be something else though its really hard to tell from just the one second or so.

EagleTalons

Master JB Welder
Reaction score
I had a Jeep. Beast. I remember the good ol' days of shifting that transmission to pieces... and then to gain some "oomph" to charge that battery for days straight :D

I had a jeep too! Although I didn't have batteries. My grandpa hooked an extension cord to it so I could drive it =P. After that we hooked a battery jumper to it and it could do wheelies pretty easily!

Kenny_McCormic

Kartless....
Reaction score
Wow! Those videos remind me of my first and only venture north of Texas! First time I'd ever seen snow, and dealt with icy roads.. Not so fun in a RWD car.

Those things look fun though! I'm kind of curious what's underneath the shell.

Wuss, snow and ice is fun with RWD.

Raywelder

Not an Adm¡nistrator
Reaction score
I love the F150, I so want one now.
another project to the list.

Jerryburger

Admiral Annoy
Reaction score
Never driven something propelled by electricity...I wear this badge with pride and honor.

BradenM.... you'd be "shocked" (pardon the pun) if you ever get a chance to ride a properly set-up electric kart. If they ever come up with a light, efficient way to store electrical energy- look out.
I have one of my favorite motors (a Black&Decker 24v mower motor) that I will someday run 36volts though in a ('way in the) future project.

Jerryburger

Admiral Annoy
Reaction score
Snow is why I don't want give up my old ATC.... those must be a riot in the snow! (MUD was fun, of course!)

Kenny_McCormic

Kartless....
Reaction score
Sometimes I have dreams of having fun year round(not spending 4 months inside by a fire). Michigan has 4 seasons

Almost winter
Winter
Still winter
Road construction

THE HUNTER

"Ghetto Rigging Expert"
Reaction score
...Michigan has 4 seasons

Almost winter
Winter
Still winter
Road construction

"Road construction" ..so true loll
get some snowmobiling gear and have fun karting in the snow!

but hey, spring is coming!... eventually... i think.. maybe..
lol

yeah, i wanted to make a power-wheels thing like these, i just got a Kohler K181 [8hp, cast-iron block, electric start and ignition] running and reallly wanted to put it in a power-wheels Jeep we have laying around. basically by building a go-kart and fitting the plastic body over it.
but there is just no room in it for the engine! lol

eronann

Reaction score
I believe we just saw the new DK(Drift King) ....LOL
Now I know what to do with the daughters Dora Explorer Jeep.
Briggs Animal on board....hehehehehe

ed1380

Banned
Reaction score
i live in Michigan, snow is awesome! lol
I'm hoping to have a kart built before next winter..
all you need is an inch or two of snow, and an empty parking lot... drifting and doing donuts makes winter a lot of fun! :)

psh who needs snow? we have fun in the rain here

jr dragster T

Reaction score
BradenM.... you'd be "shocked" (pardon the pun) if you ever get a chance to ride a properly set-up electric kart. If they ever come up with a light, efficient way to store electrical energy- look out.
I have one of my favorite motors (a Black&Decker 24v mower motor) that I will someday run 36volts though in a ('way in the) future project.

I agree, when I was in Las Vegas I drove one of the fastest electric go karts in the world and these things where wicked. The amount of torque is nuts. They where around 72 volts and I thick around 25 hp+ electric motors. These things would spin the tires almost non stop and throw some serious g's in the corners.

Status
Not open for further replies.