bighead
New member
Well We all went to the parade today. We made the whole route with no problems. My Nephew won first place on the Yerf Dog I fixed up for him. Just a few days ago the kart was trashed. I was able to bring it back to life.
He won first place from about 75 ATV's and motorcycles class. He was blasting his music horn and horn the whole way. After seeing him take first I was a very proud Uncle. Before he had this kart he always just had to watch. Not anymore, Whats funny is he keeps asking everyone if they want to race. People just keep telling him that his kart is way to fast to race him. LOL
Here is some pics of the rides at the staging area. The last pic is the Bighead with my Nephew.
Oh ya. My other Nephew bike was running bad. So I tossed the little guy in my sled Ody. At parade speed he did perfect. I just follow all them on my little GT80. Look how small he looks inside that Ody. The kid was happy as all hell to ride it. He already knew the controls from riding his brothers Ody wheeled go kart.
He won first place from about 75 ATV's and motorcycles class. He was blasting his music horn and horn the whole way. After seeing him take first I was a very proud Uncle. Before he had this kart he always just had to watch. Not anymore, Whats funny is he keeps asking everyone if they want to race. People just keep telling him that his kart is way to fast to race him. LOL
Here is some pics of the rides at the staging area. The last pic is the Bighead with my Nephew.
Oh ya. My other Nephew bike was running bad. So I tossed the little guy in my sled Ody. At parade speed he did perfect. I just follow all them on my little GT80. Look how small he looks inside that Ody. The kid was happy as all hell to ride it. He already knew the controls from riding his brothers Ody wheeled go kart.
Attachments
-
CIMG5316.jpg144.8 KB · Views: 40 -
CIMG5317.jpg152.9 KB · Views: 40 -
CIMG5318.jpg151.8 KB · Views: 43 -
CIMG5319.jpg116.2 KB · Views: 102 -
CIMG5320.jpg95.5 KB · Views: 45 -
CIMG5328.jpg112.3 KB · Views: 28 -
CIMG5327.jpg152.4 KB · Views: 45 -
CIMG5322.jpg153.9 KB · Views: 38 -
CIMG5321.jpg115.8 KB · Views: 33 -
CIMG5329.jpg138.5 KB · Views: 51
