How Cool is This? (First Place Winner)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bighead

New member
Messages
4,022
Reaction score
54
Location
Pacific Northwest USA
Also ATC's have low and hi gear. 3 speeds in each gear. He was in low first gear. LOL, On an ATC thats granny gear you can climb a tree in.
 

bighead

New member
Messages
4,022
Reaction score
54
Location
Pacific Northwest USA
Being in low first gear for that long of a ride at those speeds, Ya. I edited the post above.

I wish I could hear what was going on. I could have saved it. You know that pore engine was working overtime in low granny gear.
 

B man

Tecumseh FTW!
Messages
2,490
Reaction score
3
Location
Oliver springs,Tn
you can still easily save it. put some oil down the spark plug hole. let it set and it should un-stick it self(with some work on your part). wouldn't be hard at all to save it.
 

bighead

New member
Messages
4,022
Reaction score
54
Location
Pacific Northwest USA
you can still easily save it. put some oil down the spark plug hole. let it set and it should un-stick it self(with some work on your part). wouldn't be hard at all to save it.

I will try that for sure. But where do you think all the oil was coming from?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top