Has anyone here tried this or at least seen it?

Rat

Reaction score
Today I'm about to wire brush my welds and put some paint on them, finish wiring the lights. I think the drive wheel inside bearing seems worn out. I'm going to measure the axle and the hub diameters, any one have recommendations for bearings?
SKF or something Japanese. It seems not even US made can out perform Japanese steel

ididitlasterday

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20240113_165110324.jpg
    IMG_20240113_165110324.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20240113_165049712.jpg
    IMG_20240113_165049712.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 3

ididitlasterday

Reaction score
The point of the original post was about the Ali Express motor. I'm very happy with my purchase so far. If anyone needs links to any of the stuff I bought let me know. As you can see in the last video, I moved the ignition to the steering column. It was easy to do most everything with cheap parts mostly from Amazon, the tires from Walmart. Per other users recommendations ( shout out to Hellion for all his help) I did purchase some stuff from BMI Karts. I just wanted to thank everyone that helped and made suggestions. I did do some welding on this build but only in a couple of things just to make them more durable and aesthetically more appealing. I appreciate everyone's help.

BrownStainRacing

Reaction score
So yesterday despite the cold, we got out and measured and ordered wheel bearings. I ordered new rear tires Wednesday. We changed the oil, fixed the seat cushion, then took the boy around the driveway a few times. Very fun. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E_OUzVp9xBkbos0lEUy9GFZnoEqoHu98/view?usp=drivesdk
One wheel peel, "tire killer".

They are fun and easy for kids to learn on.

Careful when doing do nuts in tight left hand turns, then whipping it back to the right. Don't won't to bust the crank.

Post in thread 'Engine suggestions' https://www.diygokarts.com/community/threads/engine-suggestions.47305/post-608176

ididitlasterday

Reaction score
One wheel peel, "tire killer".

They are fun and easy for kids to learn on.

Careful when doing do nuts in tight left hand turns, then whipping it back to the right. Don't won't to bust the crank.

Post in thread 'Engine suggestions' https://www.diygokarts.com/community/threads/engine-suggestions.47305/post-608176
We don't really have a place to do donuts, although he loves Mario kart and drifting his kart in the game. I'm still teaching him how to drive and be safe so that isn't something I'm going to do or allow him to do. Until I've ridden with him enough and feel confident in his skills he won't be driving solo. So I doubt that will be an issue.
Keep it up mister and the next thing you know you’ll be painting it! Good job! Now to let the kids ride it while you build you something.
Stranger things gave happened. Until I find a house to buy I'm keeping my projects to a minimum. We are currently house hunting so hopefully it won't be too long before the next one.

ididitlasterday

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone noticed but the price went from 115 to 250 on Ali Express. Amazon has it for less than 200.