GPS Mega moto's, just pulled the trigger on two!!!

BrownStainRacing

Reaction score
@Bansil
You need a kill switch on the handle bars.
With all the brush and tree branches around, 1 is gonna grap that throttle cable.

I've had to use mine more then once and I run stock style carbs.

Bansil

Painter of gnomes....
Reaction score
Okay, kinda boring and the setting sun didn't help, will post a ride this next part hopefully this weekend.
So the "nature" was like 4ft tall, mower couldn't touch it, so the last week of sun dried out last weekends work, so I was able to drive through it using memory of what trees still look the same for no limbs, and this is part of the trail from truck days

Just wanted yall to see the process...

We will have 2 full time jobs and a toy trail..😂

At some point :unsure:

Bansil

Painter of gnomes....
Reaction score
So....remember when dad said to not do something? So I'm dad now and don't like finding yellow jackets when they go to ground....so AC on high...bass up..check....whatcha going to do shortie?...
Yup,let's ride....like previous videos....enclosed vehicle first, then.....we mow,saw and weed eat, oh if anyone has a jy close...I need the plastic thingie I ripped off my fender due to tires and foliage...that's like a 30* angle...
20230723_141941.jpg
So....uhmm...got stuck on wet, dead, vegian food..so chainsawed the couple small trees....neighbor working on thier land was like "why, do you have those stupid little bikes?"

Dude, you are a ----....BUT....shortie gotta ride.

Going to lake video didn't work because OP was 'tarded :cornut: ;) :cornut:

Last edited:

Bansil

Painter of gnomes....
Reaction score
Throw their buts on one. The stupid questions will stop.
Let's just say we are all going to run him off, he was President of the POA for 1 year and we had decided 3 months in he was gone...he was way too opposite everyone else politically here to stay, spending $$$ like a ________

So we voted him out, funny story time.

SO...Myself, G. and M. were all working on Sunday.....

The Ex-prez...sent certified letters to the current President....

1 for G. speeding... he was speeding recklessly, he was running his 08 911 like a rally car past his house, all gravel roads here

1 for M. for using heavy equipment during Church hours

1 for me for running an unlicensed motorcycle on County roads

President called and said he will be sending out 3 emails

1 telling G. to follow the speed limit signs (there is one heading out of the development) :roflol:

1 telling M. to say a prayer before starting equipment up on Sunday

1 telling me to make sure I follow the laws if I am on county roads (Our development is NOT county roads) :sifone:

We all laughed probably cost him $50 to complain about stuff that isn't even bad :bannana:

So I guess I will make a video of me going to the lake next :ROFLMAO:

NOW to fill folks in, this is a very secluded development, gravel roads, with probably 5 miles of roads 75% of the lots are wooded

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
Let's just say we are all going to run him off, he was President of the POA for 1 year and we had decided 3 months in he was gone...he was way too opposite everyone else politically here to stay, spending $$$ like a ________

So we voted him out, funny story time.

SO...Myself, G. and M. were all working on Sunday.....

The Ex-prez...sent certified letters to the current President....

1 for G. speeding... he was speeding recklessly, he was running his 08 911 like a rally car past his house, all gravel roads here

1 for M. for using heavy equipment during Church hours

1 for me for running an unlicensed motorcycle on County roads

President called and said he will be sending out 3 emails

1 telling G. to follow the speed limit signs (there is one heading out of the development) :roflol:

1 telling M. to say a prayer before starting equipment up on Sunday

1 telling me to make sure I follow the laws if I am on county roads (Our development is NOT county roads) :sifone:

We all laughed probably cost him $50 to complain about stuff that isn't even bad :bannana:

So I guess I will make a video of me going to the lake next :ROFLMAO:

NOW to fill folks in, this is a very secluded development, gravel roads, with probably 5 miles of roads 75% of the lots are wooded
:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Itsa good idea to say a prayer before starting equipment anyway! :lolgoku:

Y'all showed him lol.

Bansil

Painter of gnomes....
Reaction score
I hear yall BUT....this was setup 30 years ago as a Property Owners Association and we got grandfathered in with no...no...Restrictions because they notarized a "proposed" set of rules/regulations and made sure to include it with deeds...to make sure we understood the changes that will be voted on...in the future :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Stupid/ignorant old folks....we are outlaws...all lawyers laughed afterwards at how they made sure we understood the proposal and tied it to the deeds :ROFLMAO:

So, I'm off today gotta go to the dump and stuff, May video some more of where I live...wanna ride with me :sifone::banana: