GPS Mega moto's, just pulled the trigger on two!!!

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
Sad, but you know FRAGILE is French for kick left footed. UPS stands for United Package Smashers!
One time I got a package from the, it was small and it got lost for weeks then showed up at my house smushed. True UPS story. But I can’t say USPS is much better, they act like we’re in the Cretaceous period.

Bansil

Painter of gnomes....
Reaction score
Soooo....got home, backed up trailer to she shed, we unboxed the bad one, put pcs in shed and she did an inveventory all major parts there, I said kool and went to get tools, a light, extension cords etc...since she shed has no power...

She responds with why don't we build it in the kitchen? We have counters,power and lights? ..mmm....AND...we can cook dinner.

Win, win...

Resized_20230411_205645.jpg

Moved to living room for more room... :p

Good night....20230411_215828.jpg

BrownStainRacing

Reaction score
Soooo....got home, backed up trailer to she shed, we unboxed the bad one, put pcs in shed and she did an inveventory all major parts there, I said kool and went to get tools, a light, extension cords etc...since she shed has no power...

She responds with why don't we build it in the kitchen? We have counters,power and lights? ..mmm....AND...we can cook dinner.

Win, win...
AWESOME!!!!!! 👌 👏 👍 😍

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score

Win, win...

View attachment 137256

Moved to living room for more room... :p

Good night....View attachment 137257
Hope you married that girl! Infact ask her if she wants to trade down? I’ll marry her!

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
So not much to report, except we have some broken stuff thru shipping and any directions anywhere suck, BUT luckily we sit here now, had to deal with a neighbor and guy cleaning up backyard are, doing an awesome job.
...I need to go to shop for adapters and sockets...

Said, enuf....dinner time...View attachment 137272
Lookin' Purdy! You gotta give us some ridin' footage when it's up and runnin'.