GPS Mega moto's, just pulled the trigger on two!!!

Bansil

Painter of gnomes....
Reaction score
Hey ya'll, been a long time. Still have my cyclekart build, hope to work on it this summer.

Anyways, we were at tsc and lowes....I caught her looking at the mini fat tire bikes last weekend.

She then mentioned they would be useful around our land, we could feed, water etc....and you can build some trails for us 😃

I said we will assemble a couple kits. Way better built and we will do it correctly.
I showed her flawed stuff and strength issues with box store ones, and showed her folks racing the GPS.....version

So waiting on tracking numbers, we got a few things coming: 2 bikes minus engines, 2 stage 1 kits a couple muffler pipes.

I stopped and got 2 predator 212s, grabbed our motocross helmets from storage, and put them in house until weekend.

Bansil

Painter of gnomes....
Reaction score
Dealing with a couple family deaths, estate liquidation, family drama

and delivery and setup of new modular house And the land work, busy
It took 9 months to get all the appliances, the building was a 4 month lead time.

So just busy with life Lol, for the 1st time in 6 years we don't have people to take care of...now it's our time...

1st was a couple new broncos (Red one is mine, hers is blue, they are not stock)
2nd motobikes then go Karts :banana:

Also setting up a new shop in old house, cyclekart has a new home..

Attachments

• 20230316_130019.jpg
    20230316_130019.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 12
  • 20230212_150627.jpg
    20230212_150627.jpg
    429.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 20230210_125146.jpg
    20230210_125146.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
Sorry about the bad luck and deaths.
Glad for the good luck! Cycle kart looks the same, maybe rustier! Please don’t leave us anymore! These new guys are mean to me!
Hey? Am I Mean to you? Or am I not a new guy anymore!
Dealing with a couple family deaths, estate liquidation, family drama

and delivery and setup of new modular house And the land work, busy
It took 9 months to get all the appliances, the building was a 4 month lead time.

So just busy with life Lol, for the 1st time in 6 years we don't have people to take care of...now it's our time...

1st was a couple new broncos (Red one is mine, hers is blue, they are not stock)
2nd motobikes then go Karts :banana:

Also setting up a new shop in old house, cyclekart has a new home..
Family drama is never fun, but you're on the other side now.

Bansil

Painter of gnomes....
Reaction score
Omg....these things will have 3000 miles on them BEFORE they get out of cardboard :useless:
No crap....I can't take pictures if there is nothing to take pictures of....oh....wait...brb...
20230409_092052.jpg
I can honestly say (I think) this 98% ups's fault, tracking number location/status changed daily...errr...out for delivery tomorrow, and guess what? We are closed....which is fine since the %(^%@@^ building didn't come again...dude will not get wet to setup....called him a kittykat. Because I've worked on new fencing the last few days in the rain...it's a farm thing...

Oh!!!!!

HAPPY EASTER, take time today to appreciate what and who you have in your life at the moment, life can change really fast.

Bansil

Painter of gnomes....
Reaction score
....Happy Esther! I mean Happy Easter! Where’s the stupid bunny emoji?
On ....ugh...the...mmm...ugh...one the spit? Or is it a Barby?
:p

1st part of mission was, ugh finally achieved BUT...drama lama...let's see if the septic leaks %#@!*^ contractor didn't resettle/compact the soil...

20230410_171352.jpglooks small and cute...she shed is in the house.

Trailer hooked up, westbound and down in the am....should of done bearings on trailer, but farm style happens....worst case?bikes on top of car and just ratchet strap tire up and burn off a 20 year old tire...epa ....$@!@%^^

Bansil

Painter of gnomes....
Reaction score
Unbelievable, they showed up 1/2 hr ago

1 box is pretty good

The 2nd...beyond trashed i know missing parts..do to picking up front forks out of ups truck!!

140 lbs none reinforced box, 2 boxes should of been used at a minimum

Folks say show them pictures and detailed list and they will make it right

This one is all tapped back together on far side

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
OOH! Kinda expected unfortunately, they don't ship these things well. At least you got one ready! I'll bet you're assembling as I'm writing this...