Get Your Free DIYGK Sticker!

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Panhead: You won't get a tracking number, but you will see it soon.

gegcorp2012

Reaction score
Please send some stickers and a XL v-neck shirt please.... I sent bucks via paypal... let me know if I'm covered need to kick in more.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Yeah, are the shirts even still available? In which case I think my debit card will be $14 lighter soon.....

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tshirts are almost run out! I have 3 Medium crew necks 100% cotton and 5 Large V necks (softer blended material). Gary I will email you about if you want the large or whatnot.

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Yeah, DIYGK merch was the one thing missing from Pate this year. Lots and lots of GPS and TOMB stuff, but no DIYGK stuff to be found! I'm gonna have to personally fix that....:stir:

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Robert, I sent you an SASE for some stickers($1 included), and in it I requested some, I think it was 1 3/4" round stickers. My measurements of the blower housing indent were a little off, could we do about half of them in 1 3/4" diameter, and the other half in 2" diameter? Gotta bling up the ol' Briggs!:cheers2:
Gonna add 10 HP!!!:auto:

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
JT, no. ROFLMAO.

Yes I will send you some stickers that I have already made and printed. Oh my that was a good laugh.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I very clearly have said I have shirts in M and stickers. I still don't know what you're talking about asking about at the post office. All the instructions are at the top of this thread.

I swear.