Get Your Free DIYGK Sticker!

machinist@large

Reaction score
I've got 5 leather patches left. Holla at me if you want one.
http://www.diygokarts.com/stickers.html

Leather would be great, but the original vinyl decals that you sourced are proving to be EXTREMELY DURABLE!!!!!! The one I stuck onto the side of the headstock on one of the CNC's I used to run (before I assumed my current position) has survived over 2 1/2 year's of industrial abuse, and is still hanging in there. (And I've got one ear marked in reserve to replace it if and when it finally gives up the ghost).

For anyone who has joined more recently, I won a photo contest with where I had "Stuck the Sticker".

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
suhhwweeeeeeet! Yeah I don't know what I'm going to do with these leather ones, since I don't really want a leather patch. Drink coasters, probably! But it was a fun project to see my cousin making them with his laser cutter.

Keystone Motorsports

But who was phone?
Reaction score
Just got my two patches (coasters) in the mail today. Merry Christmas to me lol. Thanks Robert.

kenworth85

Grouchy old man
Reaction score
Just wondering if the stickers are still available. I would like to put the months go karts I'm repairing and building. Everyone that has helped me deserves credit too.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Leather would be great, but the original vinyl decals that you sourced are proving to be EXTREMELY DURABLE!!!!!! The one I stuck onto the side of the headstock on one of the CNC's I used to run (before I assumed my current position) has survived over 2 1/2 year's of industrial abuse, and is still hanging in there. (And I've got one ear marked in reserve to replace it if and when it finally gives up the ghost).

For anyone who has joined more recently, I won a photo contest with where I had "Stuck the Sticker".

I KNOW! I still have 2 stuck on my chest! Those suckers stick pretty good!

pRoFiT

Can't buy it?, build it!
Reaction score
I think i ordered some stickers? never got them. i will need to check if i did order them or not?

yah ordered some last week. on the 13th.... maybe it takes a couple weeks to pull them off poboys chest.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
I can't help myself!!!! Gotta hijack a bit.....

When I was a kid, we didn't wear shoes. Auto parts stores were also machine shops and performance parts suppliers. They often had unused performance stickers (like came with parts they installed on built engines.)

Anyway, sometimes the cool guys behind the counter would give stickers to us kids. One day, my brother and I asked if they had any stickers. The guy behind the the counter said:" Yeah, we got a bunch out back."

Sooo...being gullible, trusting, and anxious children, we went walking around back, and got a bunch of stickers in our feet! So we grabbed a couple of sprigs of stickers and went back around front. I said: " These stickers suck! You can keep them!" And my brother and I chunked them at that buttface and they stuck to his chest. He got PO'd, but pulling them out of your feet is no fun either, right?

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think i ordered some stickers? never got them. i will need to check if i did order them or not?

yah ordered some last week. on the 13th.... maybe it takes a couple weeks to pull them off poboys chest.

I mailed some out on Tuesday or Wednesday, so if you don't get some today, you can PM me your town or real name and I can check if the email came in.

pRoFiT

Can't buy it?, build it!
Reaction score
Hey they came in today! And they do stick to the chest really good! Shave first!

Thanks!

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We still have stickers, leather coasters / patches, and large v neck shirts, and medium crew neck shirts, and 1 XL v neck shirt!

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Take your T shirt off.
Look at the tag on the shirt.
Does the tag say "medium"?
If yes, then, yes it will fit you.
Put your shirt back on.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't make us go blind with your huge muscles! ;) I've got large in V neck left. No crews. Although I'll say this, I used to wear STUPIDLY large tshirts when I was your age. Ha. Somehow we thought that looked good, but it was mostly because I'm very tall (6'5") so something that fit correctly in the shoulders was always too short. When I discovered that some shirts are actually cut "tall" that was a nice day.
Anyway my point is you'll probably want the large, but take that into account to know if you're wearing the right size shirt in the first place! :roflol: