Finally got the rest of my engine parts on xmas eve.

Now I just need the time to work on it. I also got a new flux core welder

and used Hobart arc welder. I can't use the hobart since I don't have a 220v outlet to use, for now. I will post a pic the Hobart when I get one.
Tomorrow going to fab new spindle arms and put a rolling chassis together. If I have time. The plate is full and the sides keep coming, lol
I found this piece off a suzuki watercraft .I thought it would look just right.

Toss in some stucco mesh, a little scrap metal and temporary zip ties.

I made 2 little brackets and welded them in. I didn't heva the right hardware so vip ties for mock up . It has a cut out in left side for a key switch. I'll put a key switch for the kill switch . Anyone know how to remove the big suzuki decal off the front without damaging the plastic?