Amped
New member
where are you in florida
East of Panama City Beach in Port St Joe. Are you in Fl. your profile does list location
where are you in florida
East of Panama City Beach in Port St Joe. Are you in Fl. your profile does list location
no im in alabama close by Pensacola cummins bayou is just my name not a real bayou i go down to port saint joe for the sea food festival sometimes
Cummins Bayuo .Is that around Pensacola?

If anything, it'd be near Detroit!
Diesel joke. Nevermind.![]()
My dad and I fish Indian Pass some. Last time we forgot the bug spray. I looked like I had chicken pox.yeah i didn't make it this year kinda disappointed in my self for not making it you ever went out on saint Vincent island down there
Asphalt ,sand and sand/clay mix for now. I'll be moving back to north Georgia as soon the house sales.I will not be taking it to the dunes. You need paddle tires and power to spare to play there . I'm thinking dirt road drifter. The DRs here are sand/clay mix . That would be a fun thread. video of the places we ride.
Excellent. They are fantastic engines, I'm sure you will enjoy the heck out of it when done. I'm still kicking myself for selling mine. But, you know- progress and all that!
I"m trying to decide on a paint scheme .
Black w/red accents . like the A-team van .
OD green w/ black accents and ARMY logos. I was ARMY.
white w/red accents and honda logos
blacked out w/ red bumper . KIT (Knight Rider)
I want the paint to be fun not just paint
What do you guys and gals think . If you have any cool ideas I'd love to hear them . On another note I ordered rebuild parts for engine today. Its about time to get started with the real fun.

I got a soft spot for the OD green scheme...









