Franken buggy revision 85673A

BaconBitRacing

Well-known member
Messages
2,304
Reaction score
1,488
Location
N.C.
You're missing the Piedmont clay all over the South. Georgia, SC, NC, Alabama. 1719339323600.png
Every construction site around here looks just like this.
 

TNThomas

Well-known member
Messages
495
Reaction score
595
Location
Washington
You just don’t know what real fun is. Sliding around and slinging it everywhere!
Where I am at you can't dig down more than 3 feet without hitting glacial till from the last Ice age! Over 3,000ft of ice was ontop of my location about 15,000 years ago. Left all kinds of random rocks/boulders (erratics) across the landscape. Found a big Garnet-embeded rock in my backyard last week, obviously not formed from anywhere near here.20240625_140741.jpg
 
Last edited:

Denny

Canned Monster
Messages
11,999
Reaction score
8,508
Location
Mayberry, Indiana
I’m at the southern tip of Lake Michigan, we have everything from fine beach sand, gravel to grey clay. They all have their good and bad points. But sand is the worst for eating bearings and seals!
 

panchothedog

Well-known member
Messages
2,919
Reaction score
3,958
Yes but playing in the sand in a powerful buggy ( not a go kart ) is as much fun as messing around in a high horsepower boat. Hard to beat for heavy right foot enjoyment. No offense, but you can keep your gumbo clay and mud. I'll take the dunes and desert silt any day. I also realize that we all learn to love the conditions that surround us. Cause that's all you got.
 
Top