Franken buggy revision 85673A

Master Hack

Reaction score
After the recent series of broken stuff the mobile scrap heap was sent back down to the skunkworks division for the latest recall.
l figgered out why they are called the skunkworks! Its cuz their work stinks!
Anyway, the revision included a divorced transmission, beefed up mounts, stabilizer struts, and afew other things, including an engine rebuild.
there were purdy shiny things, purdy blue things, shiny round things, black things, even smelly things.
Egor said its just a coupla more days.

CD5971C0-0D1A-4910-A801-9077DE4F3AD2.jpeg34067CA3-A0CC-49B4-9516-1C27FB625482.jpeg3EEA8854-26EF-42BA-9578-AEA6DA9431DB.jpeg916C493B-B801-4682-B13B-BFB6BC44C4D4.jpeg2C63EE90-895E-475B-B843-7B11BE485463.jpeg

Master Hack

Reaction score
I can tell by all the replies that everyone is sooo excited to see this project is moving forward.
yeah the anticipation and excitment is off the charts!
well, buckle up buttercup! Take yer heart pill, or whatever, cuz.....
here it is! The propulsion unit has been reinstalled!
yeah, yeah! I know! Calm down!

here it is: (scrap yard engineers will not be held responsible for injury or any kind, due to excitement caused by this news release)

The engine is back in place!

629A3917-ACAB-45D2-A7BF-C2A42DFF2484.jpeg2E8A6F26-3494-4C5B-AB04-5082C3A7F665.jpeg

Master Hack

Reaction score
This rolling pile o crap was taken out secretly to the Mt. Top proving grounds for performance evaluation of the new modifications.
Somehow word got out and the media and our fan club showed up at the track.
I want to take a moment to thank our fans! Both of ya! Yer great!
So back to the blue scrap pile, it works great! Nothing broke, fell off or caught fire!
A blazing 45 MPH was recorded on the back straight.
as per the rules video proof is included.

https://youtube.com/shorts/t2DXpvPBcYA

Last edited:

Functional Artist

Reaction score
Hey T,

Wow! :sifone:

&
Bad Azz! :bannana:

Hail Yea! :thumbsup:
...that's what Ima talkin' about
...& having that dust cloud, following ya reminds me of a cowboy riddin' outta the desert :2guns:

Give us "fans" some more details? :popcorn:

How's the ride?
...acceleration?
...top speed?
...etc?

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
Now that I can see it the video is much better. Them invisible ones kinda suck. Might have to give Egor a raise? You can count me as half a fan, it’s kinda heavy and the tires are too small. But it’s way cool!

Master Hack

Reaction score
You can count me as half a fan

Hey none of this half A$$ stuff. Either yer in or yer out! Only want truly dedicated fans.
Yeah its way heavy, Way over built and purdy safe for two pre teen grandbrats bent on destruction! For what it is I'm happy with it. There is very little actual $$$ invested in this thing. ( that should be pretty obvious)
Will I built another? probably. Will it be mo cooler? probably. Bigger lighter and faster. Plans are being laid....
Will I live long enough to finish it? doubtful. But I'll have fun with it whatever happens.
So, now I'm making a few small improvements to some little things that could be mo bedder.

Give us "fans" some more details?
Full performance report pending review by Engineering and final declassification.
Stand by

Master Hack

Reaction score
While we are waiting on engineering to declassify the performance data, we can show you some of the previously unseen advanced features designed into this finely crafted vehicle.

Full 5 point safety harness. If you will notice the freshness date is current.
IMG_4282 2.JPG

Parking brake

IMG_4288.JPG

Emergency two way radio
Since kids can get lost.

IMG_4281.JPG

APRS (automatic position reporting system)
Since kids can get lost.

IMG_4285.JPG

Interstellar
crystal ball position location system
Since kids can get lost

IMG_4271.JPG

Stay tuned for more "advanced technology from the scrap pile"

Master Hack

Reaction score
In the engine compartment Some serious beef has been added and with beef comes FAT and as Denny says "She's too fat"

In addition to gussets that gusset other gussets, we added some gussets. Adjustable, to move the fat around!

IMG_4249.jpg IMG_4280.JPG

View from the drivers seat (steering wheel removed)

IMG_4287.JPG

Auto loading winch and trailer securing system.

IMG_4286.JPG

Denny, please read and retain only half of the above, as per the terms of your fan agreement.
Stay tuned for more exciting adventures from the scrap yard!

Master Hack

Reaction score
Give us "fans" some more details?
Our fan has been impatiently waiting the results of the performance report! I can happily say that report has been declassified! so without further ado...
For a crudely assembled pile o scrap and used parts it runs purdy strong, despite all the fat she carries around!
Steering is not the best at low speeds due to a "solid" rear axle. Throttle steering is a simple matter of depressing the skinny pedal. Acceleration is ample, making it to top speed of 45MPH in just "a few seconds". Fact is its easy enough to pitch the rear end out at almost any time.
The suspension is supple and soaks up the bumps well. The ride is smooth and not jarring all the way up to max.
The "new" engine runs clean and crisp. Starts instantly and pulls strong all the way top speed. Top speed appears to be limited by gearing. I believe there is more to be had, by installing bigger tires. It has been pointed out that the tires are too small, thus f**K**g up the whole thing.
Due to the superior scrounging skills at Egors disposal those tires and wheels were obtained for four score and twenty dollars.
Egor and I can proudly say that everything you see there was hand built here at the Mt Top Lab. with the exception of the obvious. Seat, tires, chain, basically anything that looks good was bought! The rest was made here.

So there ya have it! and thank you to our great fan and 1/2 for inquiring.

Master Hack

Reaction score
All seriousness aside, l don't disagree with the tire/wheel situation, l ve heard that more than once.
The rears are 20"
l'm not sure how big to go, before it starts lookin stoopid.
what say you?