indianblood
New member
This is the first go-kart project am doing now,we don't get much of the instruments and tools here,so have to make adjustments.
there are 3 guys in our group who are making this go-kart.
I am enclosing the pictures of it for the time being,didn't get the engine now,will arrange it quite a few days
engine will be gear less (accelerator motion).
Have completed the chassis and the steering part of the vehicle.
I know that the wheelbase of the vehicle is big,but we made it but kinda estimating the length of the rider and other things,some of them could be mended later on.
I have bought this disc brake setup,can anyone tell me how to operate the caliper of the master cylinder with a cable connected to the pedal(haven't made it though,was giving it a a thought)
will make a hub to hold the disc plate.
any other suggestion would be appreciated.
there are 3 guys in our group who are making this go-kart.
I am enclosing the pictures of it for the time being,didn't get the engine now,will arrange it quite a few days
engine will be gear less (accelerator motion).
Have completed the chassis and the steering part of the vehicle.
I know that the wheelbase of the vehicle is big,but we made it but kinda estimating the length of the rider and other things,some of them could be mended later on.
I have bought this disc brake setup,can anyone tell me how to operate the caliper of the master cylinder with a cable connected to the pedal(haven't made it though,was giving it a a thought)
will make a hub to hold the disc plate.
any other suggestion would be appreciated.
Attachments
-
262032_2224224967774_1312244488_2631654_23860_n.jpg86.6 KB · Views: 95 -
264178_2210377821604_1312244488_2610266_7162112_n.jpg70.6 KB · Views: 60 -
264252_2210378021609_1312244488_2610268_7258394_n.jpg64.5 KB · Views: 52 -
268294_2219324725271_1312244488_2625121_4029126_n.jpg75.1 KB · Views: 836 -
269782_2224224527763_1312244488_2631653_4019002_n.jpg85.9 KB · Views: 88 -
15072011215.jpg110.4 KB · Views: 56

