Hey its me again. Just trying to get some help removing the axle...ive taken out the keys and take off all bolts n nuts but i still cant get it off. Also when doing my research on axles I couldn't find bearings that looked like the ones on my kart.I might try re-using them if I can(the rotate freely but they squeak) But i'm afraid I am going to ding them up real bad trying to get the axle off. I was thinking since it has the 3 hole triangle set up i could just use some 3 hole flangettes on the existing hangers because i don't have a welder and would rather not have to put on new ones.If the pictures aren't good enough I am also uploading a video on YouTube that's higher definition than my phone camera.Ill attach that link as soon as it finishes uploading.
TEXAS!!!
