• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Crazy Weather!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

matman55

I dont have a camera!!
Reaction score
Lol, Day before Christmas Eve it got all the way down to 32! It was like 60 the next day though. It was about 70 here today. Weird, I love florida

I don't have a "good" camera!

fowler

Reaction score
While u guys are complaining about the snow and cold weather spare a thought for these poor buggers
It's 37*c and 80% humidity
They are running 10km to there next paddock because their last dam has dried up and the grass is gone
Only one has fallen over so far at 5 ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356751903.804944.jpg

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score
I just had that swim I spoke about, and it was the best i have had in a while. I love a swim when you are hot and sweaty.

Attachments

• 29122012199.jpg
    29122012199.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 3

carter

Reaction score
I just had that swim I spoke about, and it was the best i have had in a while. I love a swim when you are hot and sweaty.

I hear that, I love nothing more than coming in to a cold shower after a hard day's work out back, I remember one time we had an old tree that needed to come down, and the clutch on the chainsaw was completely fried. I went to the old shed, found an old splitting maul, sharpened it up real good. Went out there and started swinging around that big 'ol 3 LB head. Had it down in an hour. Nothing makes you feel like a man quite like hitting a tree with your axe and having it tremble with each swing. I know splitting mauls aren't meant for that kind of work, but being the headstrong teenage testosterone junkie that I am, I decided to do things the hard way. I got in the shower turned the water to ice cold and it was the most refreshing thing I've ever enjoyed.

Doc Sprocket

Reaction score
LOL- Reminds me of when I used to to the exhaust systems in restaurants. We had a record heat day, and I spent a couple hours up on the roof mounting the fans and welding the ductwork together. I was so ruined from the heat (yeah- the welding gear helped...) that I barely made it down the ladder. The cooler guys had finished installing the walk-in freezer and were test running it at something like -25*C (-13*F). I stripped down to my T-shirt, walked into the freezer, closed the door, and sat down for about a half-hour. Dammit, that felt good!

matman55

I dont have a camera!!
Reaction score
My pools about 70 degreaser right now. It's cold but I still jump in with my dogs. They act like it nothin'!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356801662.419575.jpg

HaM551

Reaction score
u guys are lucky with the cold temps, in perth we have had pretty much 3 days above 40c and another 2 to come, then its mid 30's for the rest. The heat sucks, you cant do anything in it, thats why i prefer cold climates, at least you can do stuff easier.

matman55

I dont have a camera!!
Reaction score
Yeah, it's like that here in the summer, you can't walk to the dam car with breaking a sweat, and god forbid if you have leather or vinnyl seats!

carter

Reaction score
Yeah, it's like that here in the summer, you can't walk to the dam car with breaking a sweat, and god forbid if you have leather or vinnyl seats!

cloth bench, the only seats I really like.

matman55

I dont have a camera!!
Reaction score
Ooooooooooo! Me to, I really like the rare red cloth bench seats they put in the Oldsmobile supreame cutless(late model)

fowler

Reaction score
just sayin
I'm really struggling here

new years day at the beach
highest recorded official temperature was 56*c (132F) in the shade
that was done by the local pub who are also the local weather station for the bureao or meteorology

the highest we got on the beach was 61*c (141F) in the sun

Attachments

• IMG_2701.jpg
    IMG_2701.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.