• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Crazy Weather!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdFanatic

Reaction score
Talk about crazy. The weather her in San Diego is calling for rain! Can you believe it Rain! in April! in San Diego!
Just kiddin hope all is safe in Australia.

lol feels like death valley here you get it lucky the ocean keeps the temps down for you guys but i live in a big stinkin bowl of mountains all the heat radiates off of.

OzFab

Reaction score
Are you guys for real? This was not a "normal," everyday occurrence, this was a once in a century freak of nature equivelant to a category 2 cyclone which doesn't happen in this part of the world, a bit like when hurricane Sandy hit New York, it just doesn't happen!

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Are you guys for real? This was not a "normal," everyday occurrence, this was a once in a century freak of nature equivelant to a category 2 cyclone which doesn't happen in this part of the world, a bit like when hurricane Sandy hit New York, it just doesn't happen!

Don't let them get to you .....The good Lord loves idiots.....it's why he made so many of them....I'll joke about anything....but not human suffering....and certainly not catastrophic acts of nature.....(or God....by some definitions) ....

But ....I still pray even they remain oblivious to the reality of such devastation behind the safety of their keyboards and HD TVs.....because only DIY mods deserve that....(OOPPS....did I say that out loud?).....

Seriously.....it's not a joke folks.....we're not talking about "uncomfortable. weather "......but catastrophic....

EDIT: WAIT!!!!!.....?WHAT?????? I guess I'm just one big fat liar.....I WILL joke about anything.....^

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score

I agree with you Tony. I hadn't actually read the article you had posted. I thought you were just referring to blackouts that you guys had had

Status
Not open for further replies.