Carb troubles

Bigjawn

New member
Messages
6
Reaction score
5
I’m having extreme difficulty finding a carburetor (manual throttle) that will fit a Honda GX620 engine. The only carbs I can find for it are electronic throttle. Does anyone know where I could find an adapter or carb (manual throttle) that will fit my machine?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0362.jpeg
    IMG_0362.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 6

Bigjawn

New member
Messages
6
Reaction score
5
Oof. I have a 620 and parts are hard to find. Im 99% given up on it.

Id try to find an intake manifold with that bolt spacing and cut and rotate and weld it back to the angle i need.
Ah yeah, I’ll probably wind up doing something like that
 

Bigjawn

New member
Messages
6
Reaction score
5
I’m having extreme difficulty finding a carburetor (manual throttle) that will fit a Honda GX620 engine. The only carbs I can find for it are electronic throttle. Does anyone know where I could find an adapter or carb (manual throttle) that will fit my machine?
Found a solution! Im going to cut and weld a carb adapter with a template from the carb intake then weld a tube on Then I’ll do the same for the other side to fit a pz26 carburetor.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
Top